Learning

Ok, so I know I'm going to screw up on this somewhere and some parts I just plain old made up 'cause I'm a loser and I don't know some things about Zelda. Yell at me all you want, it only makes me better. Also, SO SORRY to those who were waiting for this! My laptop broke, needed to get a new one. I'm creating an outfit for you to wear while on this adventure. It'll be out soon. Enjoy.

"So your name is (Y/N)?" the boy asked you. You nodded.

"What's yours?" you asked.

"Link."

"What are you?" You looked at his pointed ears, sword, bow & arrows, and sheild.

"I'm a hylian (THERE, I FRIGGIN FIXED IT! ARE YOU HAPPY ITS NOT HYRULIAN ANYMORE? I DIDN'T CARE IN THE FIRST PLACE! God...), most people see me as a hero." he replied. You then approached another building. Link lead you inside and sat with you at what looked like a bar.

The bar tender walked up to you. "What'll it be?" the man said nicely.

"Just 2." Link replied, puting more of those gems on the counter top.

"What are those?" you asked. Link looked at you and smiled.

"Those are called rupees. We use them as money." he explained. The man brought you two mugs filled with milk. You looked at Link. "You need to rehydrate. Go on." he started to drink his. You did as you were told and drank the milk. "What do you think?"

"It's alright." You looked at him and smiled. He started giggling.

"Milk mustache!" You wiped your mouth.

"I'm not the only one!" You chucled. Link wiped his mouth too. When you finished your drinks, Link took you back out and you walked on the stone paths for a while.

"So where are you from?" he asked.

"I dont know, all I remember is my name." you replied.

"Ah. Well, since you clearly don't have a place to stay, you can stay with me if you want to."

"Thanks." you looked up at him.

"No problem." It didn't take long for you to get to the docks.

"What are we doing here?"

"Oh, that's right. I don't have a home here, I'm traveling."