chp.17

😋NATALIE POV😋

"Hello, Is this Rebecca?"
"Well it depends on who's calling."
"Its James." and with that name my eyes started to water and swell and luckily I was right at the house cause i would have crashed or something."
"J-James...as in James Rogers?" i asked hoping for a yes.
"Yes honey, Im coming home." he laughed into the phone as I know he heard me crying.
"Becky don't cry, aren't you happy to know Im coming home?"
"Yes thats why I'm crying! I h-haven't seen you since I graduated high school." I slurred out.
"Aw i missed go guys too. I'll see you Friday at mom and dads. Its time to celebrate!" he laughed.
"Okay I have to go now.See you Friday. Love you bye." he hung up before i got a chance to say it back. I sit back in my seat as I remember the day he left.

*flashback*

"You sure you want to do this?" i asked with tears filling my eyes.

"Yes I am sure. I want to serve my country and for you guys to be proud. Now can you please stop crying and support this. I'll be fine, don't worry." he said as he kissed my forehead.
"When will I see you again?" i asked as i wiped off the tears.
"Soon,ill be back soon."
He looked over at my mom and dad and gave them a hug and kiss goodbye.I then saw him wave goodbye and walk onto the airplane. I was so proud yet so sad. My brother, James Rogers...is serving his country.

*flashback over*

"Natalie,Natalie,Natalie,REBECCA ARIANNA ROGERS!" Bruno yelled and startled me. I looked over at him with teary eyes and he looked extremely scared.
"Open the door." she said calmly. I did so and he slide in through the passenger seat.
"Whats wrong?" he asked.
"Nothings wrong Im just crying tears of joy." i laughed a little.
"James is coming home." i smiled. He gave me a hug then got out the car and walked to the other side and opened my door.
"When is he coming exactly?" he asked.
"On Friday at my moms house." I got out the car and got myself together to go on this date...
-------------
YAY Rachel does have a family! This was was short and sweet so u can see the (kinda) new character!
Next chapter...give me like a week