Chp.8

☆☆☆BRUNO POV☆☆☆ *same day*

Im standing here in shock wondering what to do. Why is someone after Natalie? What did she ever do to them?Do I call the police?

I got out the house and sat in my car. The person might try to kill Natalie while shes in the hospital!

I started the car and drove back to the hospital as fast as I could when i realised I should really call the police.

"911 whats your emergenecy?"

"How do I explain this? Someone is trying to kill my friend and they already killed her dog."

"Okay sir, we need the adress for an investigation."

"12345 Standrive north."

"Okay police will be there in 10 minutes."

-end of call-

I got to the hospital and parked in the parking lot. I ran to the elevator and pushed the button for the 6th floor.

The elevator music was playing Grenade but I wasent thinking about that. I was thinking about Natalie.

I stepped out of the elevator and into the hallway. I saw Presley sitting on the floor crying into her knees. I ran over to her and asked what's wrong.

"Natalie stopped breathing then-" she was interupted when the doctor stepped out.

"She is back to normal again and gladly during the moment she broke out of her comma, but I should warn you-"

I didnt hear the rest cause I ran into the room to see Natalie sitting in the bed.

"Oh my god Im glad your alive." I smiled at her. She gave me a puzzling look, then said

"And...who are you exactly?"

☆☆☆NATALIE POV☆☆☆

I open my eyes to see alot of people surronding me. I sit up and look around.

"Ah Ms. Brown, you've awaken." The guy starts writing stuff on his clipboard.

"Um...who are you?who am I? And where am I?" I asked.

"Well I'm the doctor, your Natalie Brown, and your in a hospital." he said as he wrote more stuff on his clipboard. He left the room then a guy who looked like his was 26 or 27 came running in.

"Oh my god Im glad your alive" he smiled.

"And...who are you?" after I said that it looked like the guy's entire world came crashing down. The doctor and a girl came in from outside and stood next to my bed and the guy did the same.

"Natalie tell me, what was the last thing you remember." the doctor asked.

"Okay, first you and a bunch of nurses were in my face, then he was in my face and now all 3 of you are in my face. It would be very helpful if you would back up, suficating over here." I said as i pointed to all of them.

"Im sorry but sometimes people tend to have slight attitude when they lose there memory. It almost seems like they are a different person. " The doctor said.

"Now Im going to give you a series of questions. Answer then with as little words as you can."he said. I nodded my head then he started.

"Do you know your name?"

"Regina."

"Do you know your age?"

"No."

"Do you know these people?"

"No."

"Are you in any sort of pain?"

"On my side."

"Do you know why your here?

"I was hit by a boat."

"What state of the US do you live in?"

"Hawaii."

"Do you have any memory other than just now?"

"I got food throw at me and there was a guy who looked like he was photoshoped." when I said that the guy with the fedora smiled.

"Okay,so it seems that you have a slight memory of your younger days but other than that, you remember nothing. Oh and FYI, who were hit by a car...not a boat." The doctor said as he left the room. The guy in the hat sat in the chair next to me.

"You remeber the day we met." he said.

"And what day was that?" I asked. "Well you were being bullied and I helped you. You said that I looked photoshoped when I took my shirt off." he said. I squinted my eyes at him cause I actually do remember that day...

"When you first found out i didnt remember you, why did you look so broken? Am I your wife or something?" I asked, he started to laugh alittle then he went back to saddness.

"No your not my wife, your my best friend, thats why I'm so sad." he said.

"Wait...how old are you? And how old am I?" I asked.

"Were both 27." he laughed.

"And how long have we know each other?" I asked.

"Since high school."

"Okay...so why didnt propose yet! Im beautiful! Your handsome! Why are we both 27 and not married to each other?!" he just started laughing at me.

"We havent started dating sweetcheeks, thats why were not married." he laughed again. A nurse came in with a clipboard at smiled at me then looked at the guy.

"She is ready to leave as long as you sign here." the nurse said. He grabbed the paper then the nurse left.

"Where is my stuff?" I sat up as the girl passed me a bag.

"Wait...I still never got your names." I said.

"Im Presley." The girl said.

"And I want you to guess my name."

"Is it Ron? You look like a Ron." I guessed. He laughed and said it was Peter.

"But my nickname is Bruno. Its also my stage name." he smiled.

"I like Ron better, Im gonna call you Ron." I got up and walked to the bathroom. I took out the clothes and put on my shirt.

"HEY!"

"What?" Presley said

"Why are these pants so tight?"

"Theyre skinny jeans sweetie, you need help?" she asked.

"Yes..." Presley stepped into the bathroom. "Do we need butter?" I asked. "No, just put both your legs in slide them up and high as you can." I slide them up to my knees. "Now jump and jiggle them to the top." I started jumping around and it only went to my butt. "Okay... maybe you gained some pounds while you were here." she mumbled. "Okay now pull." Both me and Presley were pulling on the pants then they were finally on. "Now just button them on." she said as she left the bathroom. I buttoned them on them left the bathroom.

"Why didnt you just bring me sweat pants?" I asked.

"You always wear Bruno's so you said it was no need to buy your own." she said.I nodded my head and grabbed the rest of my stuff then left the hospital.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇☆☆☆☆☆∞∞∞∞∞∞♭♭♭♭♪♪♪♪♪θθθ™™™™®©®©®©ºªºººªª

END OF CHAPTER 8! Sorry its short and cliché!

The skinny jeans part is actually how I put on my first pair of skinny jeans!! It was quite a struggle lol!

I WILL NOW START DEDICATING CHAPTERS TO RANDOM PEOPLE!! YAY! BYE!