Chp.10

☆☆☆Natalie POV☆☆☆ (havent seen this in a while)

Im sitting at the bar next to Tion and he passed out about 10 minutes ago. So now Im alone.

As Im about to order another drink someone taps on my shoulder.

"So we meet again." I turned around and looked at who was talking.

"You been running from me for to 3 years now, but I finally found you." a mexican guy said to me.

"Um, I pretty sure I dont know you." I said as I turned back around. He grabbed my shoulder nearly dislocating it, and turns me to face him.

"Dont play games with me Melody."

"Who the hell is Melody?!" I yelled. He didnt answer my question he just grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder and walked out the club.

"HELP! KIDNAP! SOMEONE PLEASE!" I yelled at the people in line.

"Im sorry, she always act like this when shes drunk." The guy said. Sadly, they believed him. He put me in the back of his car and drove off.

"Now I am really disapointed that you ran away in my sleep. I loved you Melody! The whole business loved you!" he yelled at me.

"I dont know what your talking about. Im not Melody. And I dont know what business your talking about. So can you please let me go." I said nicely. He laughed at me and kept driving. We stopped at a abandoned warehouse and he opens the car door and puts a bloody bag over my face.

"You know the deal." he said. He put me over his shoulder and started walking. I heard a medal door open and some whispering.

"Aye boss man! You wont believe who I found!" he yelled as he put me in a cold medal chair. Just as I felt the bag on my face moving around someone shouted somthing.

"Hey I found Melody!"

"Put her in a chair next to her!"

I felt someone sit in a chair next to me. The bag on my face was finally lifted. I looked over to see a girl that looks just like me but she was skinnier and had grey eyes.

"Which one is Melody?" the guy that grabbed me asked.

"Which one has the tattoo?" A older guy asked.

Another guy grabbed my arm and looked at my wrist.

"She dont got it."

"She dont got it neither."

"One last way to find out." A guy lifted his hand like he was going to hit me and I flinched.

"Melody never flinches." he said.

"Lets just put them both in the room." The older guy said.

They grabbed both of us and threw us in a room with all grey walls. The slammed the door and the lights turned on.

"Im sorry to get you in this mess. Im Melody Roberts." the girl said.

"Why were you trying to runaway from here?" I asked.

"I didnt want to do this for a living. I left this country for 3 years. I came back for my friends funeral. And they found me.

"

"Do you know how to get us out of here?" I asked. She nodded and pointed to the coner of the wall.

"Thats wall paper. Behind it is a vent opening.I escaped last time threw the vent, so they tried to hide it. We will go from there." she said as she kicked threw the wallpaper.

"You should take off your heels." she said. I took them off and put them in my hands. We crawled for about 10 minutes when she looked out the vent. Just as she was about to kick threw we heard screaming.

"THEY ESCAPED GO TO THE VENTS OUT SIDE AND TURN ON THE FANS!"

"Okay, it takes about 5 minutes for the fans to actualy start spinning, theres a fan we can crawl threw to the right, we will go from there."

We crawled for 3 minutes then saw the fan.

"We have exactly 1 minute till it starts. Watch I how do it." She slid in like it was nothing. But me being larger than her, it will be harder for me.

I but both my legs in then my waist got stuck.

"20 seconds c'mon!" she yelled.

I pushed as hard as I could and I got free. I moved out the way as then fan started and realised my shoes...were on the other side...Man, I liked those shoes.

We crawled and saw another vent.

She kicked threw it and climbed out. I did the same and I adjusted myself.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"I have nooo idea."

-------------

Yay chapter 10! OMG I ALMOST DIED WHEN I SAW THE STORY HAD 1,000 READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE ALL YOU PEOPLE!!!!

Chp. 11 COMING SOON!

THANKS AGAIN!