You Again (Bruno Mars FF)

I remember....I remember how he was my friend.When everyone else bullied me and made tremble and cry, he was there to wipe those tears away. But I dont know what happened. We went our seperate ways. Now he's a famous singer, and im a famous photographer.

-------

*HIGH SCHOOL*

"Hey Rebecca! You hungry!" yelled on of the bullies as the threw food at me. Its during lunch and as always, food is always on me instead of inside me.

Instead of running or slapping the stupid girl, I just sit there and cry.

Why you may ask? 'Cause Im used to it. Im used the pain, sarrow, and depression of this school. No one helps me either. The teachers and other kids just sit there and do nothing.

So Im alone in this world. Lucky they cant really see my tears through my big glasses.

"Hey stop! What are you doing!?" someone yelled at the girl.

"What are you gonna do about it?" a jock asked as he stood up. I guess that is his girlfriend.

The boy them punched him in the face. A big fight broke out and what did the teachers do? Absoulutley, nothing. What is wrong with this school!

The fight was over when the boy puched the jock in the jaw and he fell to the ground.

The boy walked over to me and wiped away my tears.

"You okay?" he asked. He was gorgeous! Nice brown eyes, tan skin, and a curly afro.

"No dont wor-rry about m-me we should actual worry about you. You arm is bruised a- and your noise and side is bleeding." I studered as I grabbed him and walked him to nurses office.

The nurse was gone but luckly I had a barbie pin.I open the door with it and walked in and made him sit on the bed.

"I'll be fine! Dont worry we dont have to do all this!" he denied.

"No, I will help you. Its my fault your like this anyway.." I mumbled.

He grabbed and looked into my eyes. "Its not your fault and it never will be."

"But I- No its not your fault." he interupted me. "Its not your fault.Now Say it." he instructed.

"Its not my fault." I sighed.

"Good." he smiled. He has dimples!

"Now take off your shirt so I can see where its bleeding." I ordered and he took off his shirt to reveal his 6-pack.

"Oh come on! Its like your photoshopped!" I yelled and he just laughed at me.

I just stood there with this face -_-" ....

He finally stopped laughing and I bandaged his side.

"Now what about you?" he grabbed some potato salad off my sweater.

"0h I'll be fine! I'll just take off this sweater." I started to take off my sweater, but it got stuck. Once again I can hear the familiar laugh again. Well this is awkward...

"Here let me help you." he lifted up my sweater and threw it somewhere. Wait...where are my glasses! Omg I cant see without my glasses!

"You look way better without your glasses!" he exclaimed.

"Yeah, but I cant see without them either." I sighed.

I then tried to look for my glasses but I slipped. I pushed over something warm and landed on top of it.

"You okay?" the boy said as I felt vibrations.

"Where am I?" I asked hoping he would say the floor.

"Your on top of me." he laughed. I groaned and was about to roll over off him when I heard the door open.

"BOTH OF YOU HAVE DETENTION!" A lady voice yelled. I then heared scribling of paper and ripping of paper. I was handed a small piece of red paper.

I got up and finally found my glasses. I put then on and read what the paper said.

'2.5 hour detention for sexual content.'

SEXUAL CONTENT! Is that what it seemed like....

Once again the boy started laughing. Hey I just realised I never got his name.

"Hey I dont think I got your name." I said. "Oh, Im Peter Hernandez. I already know your Rebecca Rogers cause your in my 3rd class." he got up and helped me up.

"Well Rebecca, see you in detention." he put on his shirt and walked out.

And from that day forward, he was my best friend and only friend....

-------

YAY! My first Bruno Mars book! In the next chapter it will be the present day. This story is All Rights Reserved so NO TOUCHY ON THE PLOT! You can steal dialog all you want..

Umm...dont really have alot to say so....

Mashed potatoes

Fried potatoes

Green potatoes

Frozen potatoes

POTATOES!

Bye!

And remember!

FAN!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

THANX!!