chp.16

Hey you guys....yeah...havent seen you in awhile...haha.....But i got good news!ITS SUMMER! Well my summer started like 2 weeks ago BUT STILL! That means more updates! So now more waiting like 2 months for an update! Cuz i aint got nothing else to do! SO LETS GOOOO!

-----------------
I was driving around for about 20 minutes until i pulled into a house that was just too familiar.
"Tia" i said to myself. I got out the car and into her porch and knocked on the door. It was an automatic response as the door flew open to be attacked by Tina.

"I knew you would come back for me! When this comes out into the papers I want you to say I played hard to get okay and you had to beg on your knees for my forgiveness. Now come on where are we going?" she babbled out as she walked towards my car.
"Well that was easy.." i mumbled to myself.

"what baby?"
"Nothing.."
We got in the car and started driving back to my house. Before we got there I called Natalie to see if we could do a little double date. I got an answer on the second ring.
"Hello?"
"Hey!How ya going? So when is the whole date your going on with Tion?"
"Uh..Im fine, at the mall finding a awesome dress for my date.Now the date is today at Riley's Steak and Lobster at 7 on the dot, dress fancy.Did you find your long lost lover at the gym?" she laughed.
"Actually i didn't make it to the gym but i did find a familiar face. So we shall be there at 7 AND WE WILL LOOK BETTER THAN YOU!" I declared while laughing.
"IS THAT A CHALLENGE!?" she yelled while using her medieval voice.
"why yes it is fair lady!Be there or be single FOREVA!" i yelled then hung up. Tia just stared at me confused.
"Was you talking to that one bitch that tried to steal you from me the first time!" She yelled.
"One, shes not a bitch, her name is Natalie. Two, she didn't try to steal me from you The media switched up the story to make it seem like it.Three, would you like to go on a double date with her and her date to prove we were not a couple." I asked. She stared at me with squinted eyes then nodded her head.
"But if she tries one slight move then shes done.Your gonna have to choose." she said as we pulled up to my house.
"Wait,I want to go to the mall to get me a new outfit for this date." she smiled.
"Fine, ill stay here you go buy whatever." I said as i got out the car and she got in the driver seat and drove off.
"Okay lets get started on myself." I said as i walked to the bathroom and looked into the mirror.
-----
😀Natalie POV😃

"No,no,no,no,no, ew thats horrible." I mumbled to myself as i looked through the clothing rack. as i was just about to go to another store I saw it.

A nice short black dress with a lace top and a what looked like black glitter on the bottom.Simple but pretty. I give the dress a nice grasp and just before i grab it off the rack i see someone else's hand touching it as well.

"Well, isn't it just grand to see you here.Finding yourself a dress as well, and apparently....my dress." Tia said as her grip got tighter on the dress.
"Isn't not your dress if you haven't bought it yet ya know." I said as my grip got tighter on it as well.

"oh so first you try to steal my man then you try to steal my dress and use something witty to get away with it!" she yelled. It was starting to get the attention of other costumers as they looked over and some stared and pulled out their phone.

"You no what Tia, take the dress, Take Bruno. I don't care. Im not in the mood to fight with you." I said as i let go of the dress.She gave me a look of satisfaction and walked away. I sighed and walked out the store and into another one.

"I would have looked better than her in that dress anyway." i mumbled to myself. I walked into another store and started searching once again.
After 3o racks and 7 disappointed looks I see it (once again).

A beautiful black dress with long studded sleeves that looked just perfect for me. I began to walk faster and faster towards the dress as my smile got bigger and bigger. I take no chances of someone trying to take it and take it off the rack as fast as I could. I dash over to the register and buy it. I walk out the store with a big smile on my face and I probably look very stupid. Luckily, i already have shoes so it wont be an incident about that too. I get in the car and drive home when i get a very surprising call.....
--------------------------------

OMG THAT GOD YOUR STILL THERE! I thought y'all just quit in my story there i got a little scared.But keep reading cuz its getting good right! Right?......i don't know...But at least now i got it on a track so it wont be all randomized and pointless.

But the next fee chapters wont be released in till July for very important reasons. If i give away this reason it will ruin the chapter. So be patient ...okay...

BYE BYE SEE YOU IN JULY!