chp.13

that akward moment when youbrelise you havent updated since like 2013...IM SORRY! I didnt have any ideas...i still dont but imma just wing it. Yall need this update so here you go!!  

---------------

"Im asking your permission to ask Natalie on a date." he said.

My mind instantly froze. Should i really meet this guy she just met a few days ago?

I mean, its not like he's a rapist or anything...But he might not be able to treat her right.
No one can treat her better than you can. a voice in my head said. Wait what?
You heard me, you can treat her better. It repeated.
C'mon, dont act like you guys wouldnt be a good couple. Yall know each other for the longest, youve been through so much together, might as well get married and have little bruno babies.

Okay, since when was my consious be a little fan girl...but he is right.

"-I mean the way she looks at me shows we have some type of chemistry. And we would look cute together though..." Teon rambled on. I didnt even realise he was talking so much.

"Wait, wait, wait, first off, you just met her, and any type of chemistry you guys had was when you were dead beat drunk. Also not to be mean but, you dont really look your type. But maybe you should ask me again in a month or 5, maybe 10. When you become alittle more mature and ready to date my bestfriend, because right now. Your not. Im sorry, I have to go." I said as I walked out the place and started walking back home.
Don't try to ignore the thoughts! You like Natalie umbrage it! Just wait you guys will get married and live happily ever after! The voice kept saying.

But I don't even like Natalie! I've been best friends with her for the longest! I don't want to ruin that!

Oh really! Then why didn't you let Teon take her out on a date?! You know he's not that bad if he genuinely asked you before he went after Natalie!

Because he isn't right for her!
Well duh! You are!

"Will you just shut up!" I yelled out loud.

The old lady on her pitched looked at me like I was slow.

"Not you. Sorry" I said to her.

Well then let Teon date her.

That was the last thing the voice said as I walked into the house to see Natalie staring at her fork.

"What took so long?! I almost died!" she said as she ran over and grab her things. I smiled and laughed.

Would we be a good couple?