Chp.-7

BRUNO POV

"Shes....shes in a...coma." i whispered.n

NATALIE POV

*beep beep beep beep*

What is that noise?

beep beep beep

So..i guess its not gonna stop

What even happened? Oh yeah...a got hit by a car...Wait...someone...said something....about a kitty...who said it?....Bruno!......Mars....hahaha....pie..

Okay why isnt my spirt seeing myself like in the movies....

Cause its not a movie idiot...Shut up consious! Wait for it.....

I start to see a bright light then a room..a hospital room...AHA! I do see myself in a coma! OH MY GOD I LOOK TERRIBLE! Still sexy though haha...

I look around and see Bruno staring at my lifeless body with tears in his eyes.His hair is messed up and hes wearing the same clothes from the night I was hit...thats nasty..

"GO TAKE A SHOWER YOU DIRTBALL!!" I yelled in his face, even though he cant hear me.

"Natalie, if you could hear me, squeeze my hand." Bruno said. I squeezed my hand as tight as I could and i saw my hand squeeze his. AHA! Now if I could only open my eyes.

I opened my eyes super wide intill it hurt....my eyes started to shake a little.

"Ops.." I heard Bruno say as I saw my bed start to go crazy and my body fly around everywhere. THAT IDIOT!

"How are you that stupid!" I yelled.

"Huh?" Bruno said and looked around.

"PETER! CAN YOU HEAR ME!" I yelled super loud.

"Natalie?" he looked at my body.

"YES! I AM HEAR TO TELL YOU TO GO TAKE A SHOWER YOU NASTY DIRTBALL!!!" I yelled in his face.

"But-"

"NO BUTS YOU STUPID SON OF A GUN! GO NOW!" I yelled.

He made a weird face then left. I tried to follow him but I couldnt leave to doorway. Damn...

BRUNO POV

I cant believe Im listening to a voice in a room but I do need to take a shower.

I drive to my house then my phone start to ring and its Presley.

"Hello Presley."

"HI! What room number is Natalie in?"

"Why?"

"Cause I need to see the girl you almost killed!"

"I didnt almost kill her!"

"Whatever you say, now just tell me the room number."

"215"

"Okay thanks"

She hung up. I got in the shower and threw on some clean clothes. I got back in my car and drove to Natalie house to feed Rosie, cant let the little puppy starve now can I?

I parked in her drive way and grab the key under a bunny statue next to the welcome matt. I walk in to see a horrifying sight. Rosie was nailed to the wall by her little paws and had a knife in her stomach. There was blood everywhere on the walls. there was a note on the wall. It said 'Im coming for you Natalie p.s- Who do you think hit you in the car 'accident'?'

Holy...Shit..

---------

Who hit Natalie!! I dont even know yet...lol

YAY 7th CHAPTER! Sorry I havent updated in 2 months but I had no wifi!! But I do now so yay!! FYI I didnt do spell check and I never will! So there is a 85% chance of mistakes.

ALSO!! Did anyone notice that alot of my stories are gone? Most likely not but I did delete them cuz they were going no where so they went bye bye!

DEDICATION TO FIRST PERSON TO FILL IN THE BLANK !!!!

Like a good neighbor! _________ is there!