the Real chp.14

Well then let Teon date her.

That keeps repeating in my head over and over for about a day now. Why do I have such a problem with just letting her go with him. He not even such a bad guy...

Maybe I should. Then that will prove that i dont like Natalie. But does she even like Teon? I mean the only chemistry was when they was drunk. I'll ask her that.

"Hey Natalie, you know Teon right?" I said as I jumped on the couch by her and startiling her.

"Yeah the guy I was with before I was snachted away into a sequence of drama." she said.

"Well yeah, what do you think about him?" she looked at me confused then laughed.

"And by that you mean?"

"Like how do you think he looks how he acts." she sat in thought for a ment then smiled.

"He's nice, really sweet. Now that you bring it up he is cute.Mmm...I havent talked to him in a while either..." she trailed off and grabbed her phone.

So, I should do the right thing. I grabbed my phone and texted Teon.

Message- Okay, maybe I over reacted with the whole dating situation. You are actually a good kid and she actually likes you. So go for it.  You have my blessing.

Hardest thing i ever had to text in my life...

-------------

Hes the award! I saw my stories go up and im proud of you guys! But keep reading! Chapter 15 is here!!