Cast List

So the posse is back from the 1930's and in their element again among the dusty, desert town of Busted Gulch. There has been many changes happening. The town is growing and so is the crime rate. They are in need of new leadership. But who will come forth to fill this important position? Will it be a townie, or will a newcomer steal the spot light? 

Items to address:

The rebuilding of the town jail and church. 

The crime rate. 

The sudden rise in pet poaching, dog dancing and all around shenanigans in the tent city. 

Will the new Mayor be able to whip this upstart town into shape? Will the campaigns run smoothly or will there be mud slinging all around? To find out join us in Busted Gulch vol 7, a fun collaborative story from writers across the globe, a western written in poetry where the story doesn't end with the chapter but continues in the comments. Save it to your library today. 

MAIN CAST LIST

3Gun- Town Sheriff who took 6 volumes to get the girl only to possibly lose her to a newcomer

3Gun- Town Sheriff who took 6 volumes to get the girl only to possibly lose her to a newcomer. 3Gun is law in this town, his pistols are deadly, his vodka is strong and if you need his help he'll be swaying in his hammock between two lemon trees, directly outside of the print office. 

Nickname: 3Gun, as his actual name is 3Gun Wild Bill Dakota Kid, Jr., Sheriff, Heartbreaker of the West, Noodle Doodle but only by a particular someone.

Horse: Has no name but will come if he sings Over the Rainbow

Homing Pigeon: Name also unknown, but answers to the song Blackbird

Authored by: lyttlejoe

_____________________

Caroline Grace- Although still prefers CG

Caroline Grace- Although still prefers CG. Resident know it all and Chief editor of the Gold Pillars, She has her work cut out for her. The paper has expanded to include The Dish Rag a gossip column written by Louise McGinty, and a Hororscope... for dogs by Tent City Resident Ricky the Rat, but she's looking for some real talent to pull in the big stories and cover the Mayoral Election, but first she needs to clear herself of a trumped up murder charge, naming her the killer of her Uncle.