Part 1 - The house.

Start from the beginning

“Boys, this is my god-daughter Katie, and her four friends, Jade, Charley, Lottie and Sim.” Jayne announced and pointing to each one of us in turn. Jay finally looked up from his phone and smiled,

“Hey girls, I’m Jay.” Siva got up and properly introduced himself,

“Hey girls, I’m Siva, the Irish one.” He winked and hugged us all, I had butterflies, although The Wanted had only released one single I was already amazed at their talent and a fan of theirs, I mean come on, they’re amazing. I could see Charley watching me from the corner of her eye as Siva hugged me.  

“Hello, I’m Max!” He smiled softly as he got up and hugged us all, now I could Charley smiling as Max hugged her, I winked and she laughed slightly.

“Hey, I’m Nathan, the baby of the band.” He turned his head towards us and smiled still sitting on the sofa,

“Tom, don’t throw a tantrum and be nice!”

“I’m not getting up Jayne!” Tom mumbled. Jayne sighed,

“Okay girls, this is Tom, he throws tantrums quite often, and it’s quite amusing to watch to be fair!” Jayne said smiling.

*Max’s POV*

The girls seemed genuinely nice; they were all pretty and looked quite fun to be around. There’s one who caught my eye though, I think her name was Charley, she had short red hair and amazing blue eyes and she was quite tanned, not my usual type but you never know these days!  I saw Nathan eyeing one up but that probably won’t go anywhere, if there’s anything I’ve learnt over the last couple of weeks about Nathan is that he’s awkward, very, very awkward. As I turned my attention back to the football, the front door opened and shut again. Jayne looked kind of nervous

“Hey guys!” Paul shouted from the hallway, the girls were still standing in the front room, having nowhere to sit on the sofas because we’re laid across them. Jayne whispered something into Charlotte’s ear and Charlotte walked into the kitchen, when Paul walked in he also went into the kitchen. Jayne walked in behind him then walked back out shortly after.

“Jayne, why’s Charlotte and Paul in the kitchen together?”

“Oh, just re-uniting the family.”

“Wait so not only you and Charlotte related, she’s related to the boys manger as well?” Sim chipped in.

“Yeah. Charlotte’s mum left Paul when Katie was just a baby, I was already named as god-mother and so on, but when Katie’s mum left Paul, she left no track and when Paul found them, Charlotte’s mum refused to let him see or even speak to Charlotte, that’s when he lost contact and he hasn’t seen or even heard of her for the last 18 years. So when I started working with Paul I thought soon as she’s old enough, I’d invite her down and let them two talk to each other, although I wanted to see her as well.” The girls looked at each other puzzled.

“How comes she’s never spoke of him before then?” Charley asked still confused.

“Probably because Charlotte’s mum didn’t speak about him and as she was only young she never had any memory of him.” Jayne replied, Paul walked back out of the kitchen and hugged Jayne, he then sat ad said something about flying to Croatia to film the music video for our next single ‘Heart Vacancy.’

*Normal*

After the game had finished Charlotte still hadn’t appeared from the kitchen so Jayne sent Jade into speak to her. Half an hour later Katie and Jade reappeared in the front room and sat down on the sofa with Charley, Sim and Loty and the boys who were watching Never Mind The Buzzcocks.

*Jade’s POV*

Never Mind The Buzzcocks finished and Max turned over to BBC3 to watch Russell Howard’s Good News, after 5 minutes Tom moaned he was hungry so we decided to get pizza, the shop was just down the road so Jay was going to go by himself then I decided I needed air, this was the first time I could go out without a worry for ages, I grabbed my coat and phone then waited at the door for Jay will the list of what to get. He managed to stack it on the way to the door over the shoes. I finally stopped laughing about 5 minutes later as we reached the Pizza shop, it was going to take another 10 minutes for the pizza so we decided to go to the shop over the road and get drinks, non alcoholic and alcoholic. We arrived back at the pizza shop, collected the pizza then started the 5 minute walk back to the house.

“So Jay, I heard you’ve got a girlfriend?”

“Erm, yeah?”

“Come on, what’s her name and what does she look like?”

“Well her name’s Katy and she has long brown hair, curly and the ends are dip dyed blonde. Her eyes are and amazing brown colour, she’s beautiful, no-one’s ever made me happier but we’re going through a rough time.” He looked at the floor and his face dropped from a smile to nothing, no expression, no emotion,

“Why what happened?”

“Well someone started up a rumour about her sleeping with someone else, I ignored it that was six months ago now, a new one has recently started and she admitted that she did both times and it’s tearing me apart, she’s being distant with me like she’s hiding something else, but every time I ask she turns it into an argument.”

 “Oh, well I’m sure you can work through it Jay.” Just then we heard Jay’s name being called from behind us, we turned around and it turned out to be Katy. I must admit her hair looked amazing, the curls were beautiful and her eyes had that shine to them, Jay didn’t look happy to see her though, she was blabbering on and it was starting to bore me.

“Hiya Katy, I’m Jade, I’m sorry, but we’ve got dinner and we’ve got to get back to the house!”

“Who are you? WHO IS SHE JAY?” she started shouting in Jay’s face. Jay turned his back on her so she turned to me,

“Look, I’m just a friend, my friend is their managers, god-daughter and daughter, we came down, there’s nothing going on between us. I really should be getting back. It was nice meeting you!” I turned and sighed, Jay was ahead so I decided to run until I heard a familiar voice.

“Jade. Decided to run did we?” I froze for a second then continued running again, I caught up with Jay and held onto his arm, we got to the door and he unlocked it, I stood in the hallway and took my shoes off, I handed Jay the bag and called Charlotte into the hallway,

“Hiya Charlotte, what bedroom am I staying in? I’m not really hungry. I’m just going to go to bed.”

“Wait Jade, what’s up, you look like you’ve seen a ghost.”

“Well, I-I-I, look, eat then meet me upstairs.”

“I’m not really hungry, let’s go now.” We got upstairs and we both got changed into our pyjama shorts and vest tops as it was unusually hot in England.

“Now Jade, explain everything.” I took a deep breath,

“Well remember Mark? He's here...”