Amulets: Jeighner

Inside the dome...

"All I gotta do is hit it one more time! I know it'll break for sure!" shouted Jeighner's hothead, Ace.

"Ace, your weapon cannot break it. Cillerence just can't break Cillerence," his partner, Jada, commented.

"But Rance proved otherwise, now did he? He used his Cillerence-made Soul Gauntlets to destroy Talckerpec's Cillerence energy cannon!" Ace responded back.

"First of all, Rance fused it with Roth's soul powers, that don't count," Jada said.

"Why you!" Ace and Jada started fighting.

"Cut it out you two, we need to think. How do we get out of this?" Clubber wondered. Clubber was the biggest, most muscular person in Jeighner.

"I know how..." Ace said.

"Huh?" both Clubber and Jada said.

"Clubber, you use your Brass knuckles, and I use my Cillerence made armored shoes to kick this dome and make a hole!" Ace said.

"That has got to be the most-" Jada started off, "Smartest idea I have ever heard!" Clubber added.

"I know right!" Ace and Clubber were laughing together.

"I'm here with a bunch of idiots," Jada said. She looked back and saw that the rest of the guild was just sitting back chillaxin. "And why aren't you guys doing anything to help us?" Jada asked them.

"*Hiccup* because darlin', there ain't no *Hiccup* way outta this rome!" Idger said, drunk as usual.

"Dome, and you're drunk!" Jem corrected him.

Ace and Clubber draws back for their attacks and charge towards the dome and then attacked it with all their strength. And it cracked!

"Oh my gosh," Jada said with disbelief. And the rest of Jeighner looked at the crack as it widened and spread.  And then the dome cracked open!

"Yes!" Ace said. And the the laser shot down!

"Noooooooooooooo!" A voice said outside of the dome.

"Huh?" Ace looked up. "Oh crap...Guys! Use the Defensive mechanism!" And Jeighner ran all over the place and prepared.

Back to Mherat and Jem...

"Oh no no no no no!" I ran up to where the dome was. There was nothing left there. It was a big hole.

"Oh gosh," Jem started crying. I know how important it was for her to ask Jeighner for help.

"Don't worry, Jeighner is still safe and sound," Roth said.

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked Roth.

"Use the soul vision I've granted you," Roth told me. I kept blinking, and it took me a while to finally activate it. I saw the familiar soul. And the soul had other souls around it!

"Found them!" I started running towards the hole in the ground. "Jem, jump in here with me!" I shouted. Jem just looked at me as if I'm a crazy man.

"Um, ok?" Jem ran and jumped down as well.

"Tier 1!" And I dashed to Jem and then I locked onto the soul of the soul that I saw before. "I'm going to soul dash to this soul that I see," I told Jem. It seemed that the Jeighner building dug down underground and made a series of turns.

Back to Jeighner...

"We did it, hahahahahaha!" Ace and Clubber were jumping up and down hugging each other.

"Man they actually-" Jada was interrupted by two strangers that just appeared Infront of them. Everybody in Jeighner looked at those two. Ace look at the boy and saw something familiar.

"What are you doing with that Amulet..." Ace said. The whole place went quiet. All the eyes were on the boy.

"Oh...um, hey guys. My name is Mherat and this is Jem..." I said, almost in a mumble.

"I didn't ask you for your names, I asked you what you're doing with that Amulet!" Ace got in my face.

"What did you do to Rance! Are you a part of Talckerpec, did you kill Rance and stole his necklace and is here to beat us with this little girl!" Ace said.

"Um...no.. I-" Ace grabbed my collar and stared at me.

"No, sadly Rance is dead," Roth appeared and the whole area turned into the white realm. "This boy is my new Amora and is here to take Rance's place, along with this little girl," Roth finished. Ace fell to the ground and cried.

"Dangit, dangit, dangit, dangit, dangit, dangit, dangit!" Ace said slamming his fist down everytime he said dangit. "He told me he would come back and we would fight again! Where is my rematch at!? I was going to beat him...this time..." Ace tearing up. Jada came up behind him and squated down and patted his back. She looked at me and hugged me.

"Thank you for accepting Roth to be your Amulet. I know that you must be a good person if Roth chose you to be the replacement of the great Rance," she said. I looked around. There isn't a lot of people here. There were like 35 people here. These were the guys who're supposed to be stopping Talckerpec? "Welcome to Jeighner, Mherat was it? And Jem. Our master isn't here at the moment, but I think he would be pleasantly pleased to see two new members. But you have to go through trials if you want to join us," Jada said.

"Trials?" I asked her.

"Not anyone can join Jeighner, Mherat. We are supposed to be the opponents of Talckerpec! We have people stationed on different islands, recruiting new people and fighting against Talckerpec in that island. You must have fast reflexes, because anything can happen. You must be smart, to out think the enemy and live. You must be strong to defend yourself and protect those around you! There are a lot more, but you guys must be tired. I'm glad we destroyed that dome, because that laser would have wiped us off the face of this world," Jada told me.

"Um, not to rain on your parade, we detroyed the dome. See this sword? It has a material that can consume Cillerence, and I think this is the only one of it's kind," Jem said.

Jada smiled and looked back at Ace and Clubber as they hugged each other and cried to the fact that their attempts to destroy the dome did nothing. "I feel like you two will make great additions to the team," Jada smiled.