Amulets: Rumble on the Express

Jem and I hit our heads together and all of my food fell to the ground.

"Aw man!" I shouted, rubbing my head. The pain wasn't what was bothering me, it was the fact that this good food went to waste and I didn't even get to taste any of it. I felt like pouting. Oh wait, that's right. I wonder how that girl is.

"Jem, you okay?" I asked her. She was just standing on her feet as if we never collided. She was staring intensely in the direction of where the worker's side of the train was. Everyone else was screaming and running towards the back of the train. The dining area only had me and Jem in it. What was she staring at? I looked at her now and I saw what she was wearing. She was wearing a hoodie that was definitely not hers because it was very big on her and she was wearing short shorts. And some sneakers.

"Found you," a voice said in the opposite direction of us.

We both looked towards the direction of the voice, and I did NOT see that giant cloud of dust right there. I stood on my feet and walked forward to stand right beside Jem. I looked around in my surroundings like I always do to see a route to escape, or to see what I can use around me to my advantage. There was nothing. The train kept moving forward after it screeched and the glass on both sides of us remained in contact. Cillerence, am I right? Powerful stuff. We saw a figure emerging from the cloud of dust and it was just girl who looked about my age. She looked scary though! She had purple eyes, average height for a 16 year old female I guess, she was black, had black hair with purple highlights, and her outfit was a purple shirt with a short black jacket and black jeans and purple sneakers. I'm going to assume that she really likes the color purple 😅. The look in the eyes, you can tell she did horrible things in the past. It showed in her eyes. But I could see even deeper than that. Oh wait, duh! I have Roth, he reads the souls of other people, so that's why lately I could analyze people like Rhex, and this stranger better. She walked forward with a straight face.

"I don't want to kill anybody today, so just hand over that amulet-" she pointed to Roth, "And nobody will get hurt here, ok," she said, stopping a few feet away from us.

Jem looked over to me, and then around my neck. "An Amulet," she whispered, eyeballing Roth. Ok these two ladies are kind of creeping me out.

"No!" I said getting in my fighting stance. I'm looking at her soul and I can see that she was lying anyways. Even if I gave Roth to her, she would have killed us both. "You're with Talckerpec, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes, my name is Le'eia, daughter of Master Krax, blah blah blah," she said sarcastically.

"Um...ok?" I said. Roth was pretty quiet through all of what was going on.

"So you are part of Talckerpec!?" Jen yelled and I saw tears coming out of her eyes. "And better yet, you're the daughter of the leader too! I can make him go through the same pain your father made me go through as a kid by killing you!" She shouted. Jem didn't look so happy. Infact she was even looking scary. Women are so scary 😨. I saw her soul and it looked...broken.

"I doubt that my father would even care 😒," Le'eia said looking to the side. Then Jem launched forward and she threw off her hoodie and drew a thick sword from the sheathe that was on her back. Woah! She had that thing right there this whole time! The sword's blade was very thick, but short too. And it looked heavy too. After she did that, Le'eia reacted very quickly and created a portal in which made Jem come to me with that sword! Oh gosh! I hurried and activated Tier 1 and soul dashed behind Le'eia. I saw an opening so I tried to kick her but she created a portal and I ended up kicking myself in the face.

"Ouch! Goddangit!" I said rolling on the ground covering my face. Ok, so it's obvious that this chick have an Amulet.

"It's Porra," Roth said. I was in the white realm with him again.

"Porra? What's that?" I asked.

"Porra is the Amulet who creates portals. She is the Amulet that belongs to that Amora obviously. But that Amora...is..." Roth stopped. I could see Roth was a little too uncomfortable to say anything.

"You can tell me when you need to. But I think I have a plan to take her down," I said and looked back at Roth and smirked.

I was back in my body and I soul dashed to Jem. "Ok Jem, I don't know what kind of beef you have with this organization, but I need your help to take Le'eia down. I noticed that right after something goes through her portal, it closes automatically. So lunge at it again and right before you go through that portal, I will dash behind you and take her down.

"What are you guys doing? Ya'll not gonna win this fight, so you might as well just hand Roth over before you injure yourselves," Le'eia stood there waiting. Jem did what she did again and I was waiting. But this time Le'eia didn't open her portals like I thought she would. When Jem slammed down the sword, Le'eia put her foot on top of it and stood on the blade with one foot and her other foot kicked Jem in the stomach. Jem hit the glass and grunted. Dangit. I got prepared to run towards her and then all of a sudden the whole room turned into a white realm. Was Roth calling me back again? He couldn't have, because Jem was still right there rubbing her stomach. I looked forward and I saw Le'eia and another woman right beside her.

"Hello, Roth," the womam said.

"Porra..." Roth responded.