Amulets: Roth vs. Porra

"So, this is how it has to be, Porra," Roth said. Porra stood there chuckling, hearing the Amoras and Jem in the background fighting.

"Look at our Amoras, we chose good," Porra said smiling looking back at them.

"Shut up, why did you come here?" Roth asked.

"Why, for you silly. We need your help to fulfill the prophecy," Porra answered.

"You know what'll happen if that prophecy comes true! You know He will come back and destroy everything!" Roth shouted in anger.

"We have our Amoras with us now! We can take Him on now! It won't be like the past, we can handle this, if we stick together," Porra said. "So come with us Roth, I don't want to hurt you right now, but I will if it means bringing you to us and defeating Him," Porra continued. The two of them just stood there looking at each other. Roth looked away and scoffed.

"No...I won't," Roth said. They stood there again in silence. With blasts and fighting going on with their Amoras in the background. Porra was looking down, and she got pissed.

"Roth! You are ticking me off!" Porra, who had kept her composure this whole time, let loose. Her hair was floating and she had a purple glow going on around her. Roth powered up as well. Porra opened up a portal and stepped through it. She was nowhere in sight anymore. Roth looked around. And then he closed his eyes. He opened them and grabbed Porra's staff when she came out from above him. He snatched the staff away and crushed it with his Gauntlets. Porra went back to where she was before.

"Portals summoning!" She said and two giant portals opened up beside her. Then two giant monsters came out. The monster on the left of Porra was a Bull, and the one on the right was Pices.

"The Celestial portsl summonings I see. Very well then," Roth dashed over to the twin fishes and punched one in the face and dashed to the bull which was running towards him and he grabbed his nose ring and lifted him off the ground and through him on his back. Roth then opened his palm to show two blue floating orbs. They were about a foot above Roth's hands. Then they descended and Roth closed his hands fast and then two giant orbs floated above the Celestial summonings and then blew up into a huge explosion. "That was too easy," Roth said walking towards Porra.

"Curses," Porra said. She was looking pissed off. Roth kept walking and then he stopped, and not because he wanted to, but a giant void opened up beneath him.

"What!" Roth shouted looking at his feat. Porra started laughing. "You fell for it, Roth. This a new ability. I can place traps with my portals simply by flipping one over and putting it over another portal and placing it down and the connection of the portals cancel out, causing it to disappear temporarily until stepped on. And in a few seconds-" the portal underneath Roth started to glow, "Kaboom," Porra said and the portal exploded. Porra smiled,  "That should have slowed you down some heh heh," Porra started walking towards the purple cloud that covered the explosion and Roth dashed up high in the air. "That won't work," Roth said. "B-But how!" Porra was shocked.

"Remember when I created that soul bomb above your Celestial summonings? Well I can copy the soul residue of anything and create a made up soul in a certain area and I can soul dash there. It's something I learned as well," Roth said and he soul dashed beside Porra who was surprised and he punched her in the face. She was sent flying and she recovered herself by creating a portal behind her and on the ground so she was moving upwards high in the sky.

"You have pissed me off for the last time, Roth!" Porra said and she created portals beneath her feet that kept her in the sky. Seems that these were more stable than the one that  Roth stepped on. Porra opened up a portal beside her and she poked her staff through it 5 times. Roth was analyzing the situation. He couldn't see her from that distance. And then all at once Roth felt pain in his sides.

"Augh!" Roth fell to his knees. "What was that?" Roth had his hands covering his sides and he looked at his hands and saw that he was bleeding. His blood was a darker shade of red, unlike normal people's blood. Then Porra was high above laughing maniacally.

"Such a pitiful sight. You should have just joined us and you would be nice and well right now!" Porra shouted. She opened up her portal again and started stabbing rapidly in there, and deeper. Then Roth acted quickly. He dashed right behind Porra and bear hugged her tightly and Porra looked back, "What are you doing?!" Porra shouted and then she stopped, and she dropped her staff. Multiple stabs went straight through Roth and it went through her too. They both started to fall.

"D-Darn you, Roth," Porra struggled to say, she was bleeding too and she had multiple stab wounds in her back.

"Seems like you still need to perfect that ability of yours, so it don't BACKfire on you...heh get it, BA-"

"Shut up!" Porra interrupted Roth.

And they both fell to the ground hard. Laying there in a pile of their own blood.