Amulets: Mherat and Jem vs. Le'eia part 1

How did this happen? Can this happen? Inside this white realm, was Roth, Jem, Le'eia, Porra, and me. I stared at Porra. She was White and skinny. She had glowing purple eyes and long flowing black hair. She held a staff with a gem on it that looks like the one in the Amulet she was wearing, but it was just floating above the staff like it was in place, held by an invisible force.

"Roth, what's going on?" I asked. Roth was silent, staring at Porra for a long time. Porra was smiling innocently. It was almost too scary!

"This happens sometimes when Amulets get together and want to talk or fight or whatever we want without dealing any casualties to the outside world. This space is only created when both Amulets agree to meet," Roth explained looking at Porra still. He had a serious expression on his face. He didn't bulge.

"But how did you guys agree to even do this without me hearing anything? I'm confused? And how come Jem is in here, she don't even have an Amulet?" I asked Roth. He sighed.

"If you must know, Amulets can communicate with one another if we are in the same vicinity. Even our Amoras can't hear us, unless you are in this realm with us during communication. And Jem is in here because she is on our side and trying to help us fight these two, trust me. We will need all the help we can get," Roth answered.

"Oh, that makes sense...I think," I said.

"Okay enough explaining. Roth, do you really want to do this? Do you really want to fight? Just surrender to us peacefully and nobody will get hurt, you don't want that adorable little boy to get hurt," Porra asked. She had a really innocent voice, even though she is working with a bunch of villains. She opened a portal and squeezed my cheeks. A chill went through my whole body. Creepy!

"Shut your mouth Porra, and get your hands off of him! Tell me why you sided with Talckerpec!" Roth shouted. Porra took her hands off of me and closed her portal. I looked at Roth and rubbed my cheek. Did these two have a history?

"Sigh. The resistance was so boring, what was the name of it again?" She tapped her gem on top of her staff on her bottom lip,"Oh yea! Jeighner (Jay-ner), all they talked about was saving people and stopping the advancement of Talckerpec. Plus it's not my fault that they killed my Amora and snatched me up," she said with a smirk. I saw her soul and I can see that this lady is messed up. Her soul was black. Usually good people's souls were white, then normal people who have a little more "bad" in them had blue souls, then the bad people had red souls, but a black soul...this was the first I have seen it.

"She was a part of... Jeighner? Wait don't Jeighner stand for 'The Saviors' in Celian's ancient language?" Jem asked.

"Correct," Roth said. I looked at Jem. How would she know about ancient language of Celian? Le'eia just stood there listening to them. We both looked at each other and shrugged our shoulders because we had no idea what these nerds were going on about.

Porra used her portal and got close to us. I got on guard and Jem ran to pick up her sword but Le'eia also used her portals and gotten beside the sword looking at Jem. "Don't even think about it," Le'eia said. What is going on here? Are we going to fight?

"Mherat, you go and help Jem deal with Le'eia, I got Porra," Roth told me. I looked at Roth and Porra. You can feel the tension between them. I never saw Roth this serious before. It was worrying me. "Soul Gauntlets," Roth said and next thing I knew some gauntlets formed on his fists. They looked big too.

"I will unlock Tier 2 for you, Mherat. Tier 2 unlocks the Soul Gauntlets for you," Roth said. And then i had a pair of Guantlets on as well. Woah! So cool! I wanted to try these bad boys out. I ran over to Jem and we looked at each other and shook our heads in unison, getting ready to fight.

"Well since everyone is getting their weapons out, I might as well do so too," Le'eia said. And she opened a portal and then she grabbed the edges and put them together and then started to twirl it and spinning it around her back and over her head and then to her sides. She slammed it down on the ground and the portal solidified and it sheded into a staff that looked just like Porra's staff. I couldn't help but admire her performance! I clapped with the gauntlets on and Le'eia bowed and said, "thank you, thank you, I just wanted to put on a show before I put you two down forever," she said smiling. That's when I stopped clapping. She just ruined the mood. But anyways my plan involved using a lot of Soul dashing. I know no matter what I do, she will use her portals to send me towards a certain direction, so when that happens I will just soul dash around her and I will get faster and faster if I have to if that means I can get a hit on her. So I charged forward and Jem ran behind me. First we needed to get her sword away from Le'eia. So I dashed behind her and a portal opened so I went to her side where she was opened at and got ready for a soul punch. I was gonna knock her soul to next week. I chuckled a little after thinking about that corny joke I made in my head, but Le'eia blocked my punch with her staff. And she dashed towards me. While her attention was on me Jem grabbed her sword. I got out the way because I felt like Jem had an attack coming. She threw her sup in the air. Then Jem was doing a series of punches and kicking Le'eia and Le'eia kept moving her hand and feet out the way with her staff, and then the sword was coming right behind Jem and she grabbed the handle, twirled around and hit the staff that Le'eia used to block and the force of that attack knocked her back and broke her staff. It looked so awesome! I dashed beside Jem. The real battle begins now. Le'eia stood up and opened a bunch of portals.

"It's been a while since I had targets to actually put up a good fight! Now the real fun begins," Le'eia said, and her portals turned into a bunch of staffs.