Amulet: Talckerpec

Back to the Explosion in the cave caused by a minion yanking Roth...

*Static sound* "Seems the minions died, or if not, their cameras are broken," a female agent said.

"Who cares if they're dead, we just found them on the streets anyways, we can always get more," a male agent said.

"Heh, yea you're right," the female said again. "So Micah, what you doing later this afternoon?" The female asked.

"Man, I got a lot to do, I got to report to Master Krax about this situation, then stay in here in security and communication, and then I got to hurry and find an anniversary gift for my wife!" Michael said. "But why are you asking that Kiera?"

"Because Talckerpec is boring!" Kiera said.

"No. It's not. Everyone have a role to play and we just so happened to be put in Security. But don't worry, we will have our chance out on the field. For our Faction and our members to be prepared for anything, we get role switches. Every month we transition jobs and we learn how to do those jobs properly. But if you prefer a certain job over the other then you can stay there. That's when it becomes your specialization. We have to wait next month to go out on the field." Micah explained.

"Ugh! I know! But Security is soooo boring!"  Kiera sighed.

"If it's so boring then why not try to get assigned to another position," a voice said in the doorway.

"Sir!" Both Micah and Kiera stood saluting.

"At ease, how is the search for that old man?" The person said.

"The minions died, Master Krax," Micah said.

"So Rance killed them. That stubborn fool-" Master Krax started.

"Um...not exactly sir. It was a Mherat..." Micah said.

Kiera saw the expression on Krax's face. He looked pissed.

"How did a Mherat kill 4 of my men!" Krax slammed his fist down on the table and it broke.

"Well...Rance is dead. But he gave his Amulet to the Mherat before dying and then the idiot minions yanked the Amulet when everyone knows that you can't yank a freaking Amulet!" Micah explained.

There was a long period of silence.

"Micah, explain to me the purpose of Talckerpec," Krax asked.

"Oh, well our sole purpose is to take over Celian and collect the Amulets here before moving on to the rest of the world and unite the Amulets like the prophecy foretold. And we need to take over Celian because of the material here that we use to operate our machinery and because the materials are very rare in the outside world, but is very common here. We want to take over because we don't want anybody else to use the material, known as Cillerence...Sir." Micah answered.

"Ok, I just wanted to check," Krax stepped up to Micah. And then he picked Micah up by the neck with his right demonic hand that was big and black with a purple light energy fading through. "Then why the hell do the minions not know the basic information about the fact that you cannot grab the Amulet!" Micah was choking and couldn't answer. "You do know what the job of Security is, right!? You are supposed to be the 'intellegence' here, you inform the people heading out for their missions about things they need to watch out for and about the area!" Krax was tightening his grip around his neck.

"Wait sir! It isn't his fault! We were told that the only person we needed to worry about was Rance and the fact that he was dying and we didn't need to put up much of a fight so we sent the minions out after him!" Kiera said, "S-Sir." Kiera added in.

Krax looked at her. He set Micah down. "And who told you that?" Krax asked.

"It was Le'eia, sir. Your daughter...sir," Kiera answered. She ran over to Micah who was down on the ground and coughing. Krax left.

"Le'eia!" Krax said walking into her room.

"What do you want 'Master Krax'" mocked Le'eia.

"Why do you keep interfering with this stuff. We had a chance to capture Roth and you was supposed to go out and get him!" Krax shouted.

"I could have, yea. But...I was feeling lazy," she said.

"What! Le'eia! Look down at what is around your neck and tell me what that is," Krax said.

"It's my Amulet, Porra," responded Le'eia.

"Exactly. You have an Amulet and you are one of my Officers. Meaning I have to rely on you!" Krax said.

"Maybe I don't want to do what you want me to do. Taking over Celian, uniting the Amulets like some dumb prophecy said that probably don't even exist!" Le'eia argued back.

"You are such a disappointment. Just like your mother," Krax said and turned around.

That pissed Le'eia off. Not the fact that she was a disappointment, but the fact that she never met her mother.

"How dare you!" And Le'eia charges towards Krax.

Le'eia used portals to dash closer and closer to Krax. And then she was in front of him, Krax put up his hand and Le'eia portalled behind him and Krax turned fast and grabbed Le'eia's body and threw her to the wall. Krax just looked at her and walked away. "Only reason I haven't thrown you out was only because you have Porra, your Amulet." And Krax left the room.