Left or Right?

The bell chimed dismissing class and I couldn't help but feel relieved as I got up to stretch. 

Almost everyone immediately sprinted out of the room eager to get to clubs or go about their day. I decided to take my time though, as always. I wasn't usually in any particular rush to leave just to return back to an empty apartment.

After collecting my things at a leisurely pace I finally went about actually deprarting, only on my way to the door my foot scuffed something.

Looking down I saw a thin book under my shoe. Sighing I shook my head as I instantly recognized it. The embossed roses bordering the cover were a dead give away. That idiot is going to be a mess when he realizes he lost it.

Tucking the book of piano music under my arm I stepped out into the hall way only to pause again.

I could either go home and just put it on his desk tomorrow or... Well I give it back to him which means actually talking to him. So left or right?

My lip was firmly clenched between my teeth for a moment before my loneliness won. 

After all, if I return it then I can put off going home a bit longer. So I began strolling to music room three as I leafed through the sheet music. Even if I wasn't a customer at the infamous host club it's pretty hard not to know about its existence and whereabouts with the amount of fans it has.

Unfortunately, even at my turtle like pace I arrived at the arts building a bit too quickly for my liking. Standing outside of the room I gave three quick knocks on the door waiting for someone to answer it. I didn't want to accidentally walk in on a meeting or something so I figured waiting would be the best strategy.

Though after knocking again a few minutes later no one had come to greet me yet. I was about to give up and just return the book tomorrow when suddenly a loud bang sounded from inside. Like a large china cabinet falling over type bang.

My immediate panic that someone had gotten hurt or something along those lines took over,  giving me the confidence to burst into the room.

 Immediately, and surprisingly, I spotted an over turned china cabinet to the right. A pair of ginger twins froze looking at me with an aura of guilt surrounding them. Before I could take another step forward to see if they were alright a body cut me off.

"May I help you with something, miss?"

I balked as Kyoya Ootori smiled down at me, effectively acting as a wall and blocking my sight from seeing whatever the hell was happening behind him. Which had a whole lot of shouting and thumping might I add.

"Oh, um, sorry. I didn't mean to intrude, I just heard a loud bang and panicked," I apologized quickly.

"Ah I see, I apologize for any concern we may have caused you. However, the club is not open today. May I suggest you return tomorrow so that we may make it up to you? It'd be free of charge of course for the inconvenience," his smile looked like it belonged on a sales men and his speech was so eloquent that I found myself nodding along to his words before I fully processed them.

"Ah, wait, actually I'm not looking to be a customer-," before I could fully decline his offer the one and only Suoh decided to make his appearance.

"Please allow me to apologize on behalf of the club, it would do me a great honor if you returned tomorrow. I desire nothing more than to bask in your company, princess," in a smooth and practiced gesture he knelt before me offering a single rose that came from who knows where.

Not being able to help myself I let out a few giggles as my eye brows arched in amusement, always the charmer.

"Why thank you, but please stand up," I encouraged as I quickly plucked the rose from his hand. "Sorry to disappoint, but I have to decline. I just came to return this to you."

Quickly I presented the book to him and held it out for him to take. Shock filtered across his as he stared at it in disbelief, as if he couldn't believe what I was holding out to him. Suddenly something that sounded like a muffled scream sounded causing the three of us to look behind Suoh.

The twins, I'm presuming to be Hikaru and Kaoru from what I've heard from multiple gossiping girls, were oh so very casually sitting on a sofa. With a rather large lump beneath them.

That was moving.

And apparently making sounds.

"Um, what is tha-"

"My my! Look at the time, thank you so much! Have a great day, princess!" With a rushed thank you I was shoved out of music room three and I heard a distinct click of a lock as the door slammed shut behind me.

For a moment I stood there trying to figure out what exactly I just saw, but after not being able to think of a single logical explanation I shrugged it off and began to walk home.