Epilogue

Ashton's P.O.V. (Three Years Later)

After being with Sierra for four years of my life, she finally said she wanted to really get married.

I really don't know how it happened honestly. One day she ran into our house jumping up and down about her dream wedding dress going on sale, and that she wanted to get married now so she could buy it.

It may sound selfish, but honestly I screamed at the fact she finally wanted to tie the knot.

So, now I'm sitting here at the head table for our wedding reception back in Australia. Sitting with us are my mum's parents, and Sierra's aunt and uncle. The table in front of us were our six idiotic best friends.

Yeah, Jenna and Luke got married before us. It wasn't much of a surprise though when he asked her a year after me. They tied the knot a year later because a tour had gotten in our way. I was the best man, and of course Sierra was the maid of honor.

Ashlyn and Michael are actually newly engaged. For awhile they had separated because Ashlyn refused to move to Australia with the rest of us. After realizing their lives were a living hell without each other, she bought a one way ticket here.

Calum and Brittany were the same as Jenna and Luke. They got married a few month before us instead. I guess Calum had the ring for awhile because he told Brittany when he proposed he had lost it twenty times, and wanted to ask before he lost it for good.

I guess you can say our lives ended like a fairy tale. Never did I get upset my mates got married before me, I loved Sierra and patiently waited every second.

Speaking of my gorgeous new wife, she was walking towards me now.

Her dream wedding dress? Lace, all of it was lace. Sweet heart neck line, short sleeve with a small collar. The back had a small opening revealing some skin, as it fit her curves and flowed out past her bum. She has a simple up do with a few flowers spread throughout her hair.

She looked stunning.

"Ashton, love, we have to have our first dance." She whisper/yelled up to me taking me from my thoughts.

I stepped down from the head table as everyone circled around the dance floor.

"We didn't take dance classes." I stated as I met her side.

Everyone laughed as I pressed my body against hers.

"Don't laugh." I mumbled.

"What? Why?" She asked.

That's when the song started, and she realized what it was.

"Teenage Dirtbag? Really Ash?" She laughed.

"It was the first song we obnoxiously sang to in my truck." I smirked.

"Well I love it!" Luke yelled pulling Jenna on the dance floor.

"You can't argue with the man." Ashlyn smirked as she was dragged by Michael.

"Just go with it love!" Calum yelled spinning Brittany.

"Oh, what the hell!" She shrugged and started singing and dancing.

After awhile our family joined us to dance.

"You're mum would be so proud of you love." My grandmother said to me.

"Thanks grandmum." I smiled kissing her cheek.

"You're a hell of a man." Chuck said to me.

"Told you I'd wait for her." I smirked.

"Stop talking before I pull my tazor out." He suggested as we applauded the end of the song.

"Okay." I said bluntly before we headed back to the head of the table.

We all sat down in our seats. Before Sierra's uncle could stand up to speak, Calum was standing on his chair tapping a wine glass with his fork.

After the glass broke in his hand, he dropped in wiping his hands on his shirt.

"Oops." He laughed making everyone laugh with him.

"Anywho!" Brittany groaned bringing him back to the wedding.

"Yes, well," he smiled, "when I met Sierra I was actually surprised Luke got a friend that was a girl because, believe it or not, he wasn't the panty dropper he is today." Calum clicked his tongue twice pointing at the now crimson Luke.

"But, when I first met her I was with the rest of my mates, including Ashton. When I noticed the way Ashton looked at her, I began waiting for this day. Let's be honest, Ashton used to be pretty weird." Calum laughed.

"We all were!" Michael cut in.

"Yes, well Ashton was a lot more weird." Luke laughed.

"Why are they doing a speech?" I chuckled.

"Give them a break." Sierra said patting my back.

"I honestly do not know why Sierra chose the man, but she did. I remember the first time she told me she liked him, and I was like really shocked. Then again we've all had a few shockers these past four years. I also remember when Ashton told me he liked her, and I just tried not to scream because I knew they were perfect for each other. Now here we are in our twenties, all married or engaged. Who would've thought? I sure as hell wouldn't have! I just want to raise a glass to this superhero couple for being as strong as they were through this entire thing." He smiled and reached for his glass.

"Fuck I broke my glass." He stated pretty loud.

"Calum, language!" His mum yelled making everyone laugh.

"Sorry mum!" He whined.

"Anyways," Luke smiled standing up, "congratulations mate."

Everyone raised their glasses before taking a sip.

"I love you Ashton Fletcher Irwin." Sierra mumbled in my ear.

"And I you Sierra Nicole Irwin."

-

AN: I COULD NOT WAIT BECAUSE I REALLY WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW MY SURPRISE.

OKAY ARE YOU READY?

I PLAN ON HAVING A FAN FICTION FOR EACH OF THE 5SOS MEMBERS. AT MY FRIENDS REQUEST THEY ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS.

SO IF YOU'D DO ME THE FAVOR TO READ MY NEW FAN FICTION: Visitations (Luke Hemmings) - @sierraalovato, I WOULD LOVE YOU FOREVER.

THANK YOU FOR READING LOVELIES .❤️❤️