Chapter Eight: Sashton

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Ash, hurry up!" I yelled through the house, I waited at the front door for him to appear. "Okay, I'm done let's go." He came up to me kissing my forehead, I then took his hand dragging him to the truck.

It was Monday, and I would miss today for anything, but Ashton made us go.

"I know you're mad I made you come, but I'm not letting you slack because you're still upset love." He spoke calmly holding my hand, I felt his thumb rub across my knuckles.

"I understand, I'm not mad." I said sitting up more.

I turned up the radio hearing Panic At The Disco's song I Write Sins Not Tragedies come on. I sang along loudly, and obnoxiously in Ashton's ear. He just laughed singing along as well, "So, poor the champagne!" I yelled more than anything.

Finally we made it to the hell hole, before I even stepped out of his truck I wanted today to be over.

"You coming?" I realized Ashton holding the door open in front of me.

I gave him a small smile nodding my head. After I exited the truck he intertwined our fingers making me blush. I could get used to this.

We walked through the front doors, and I was immediately greeted by Brittany: "He-, woah what's going on here?"

She smirked at the fact I was holding my crushes hand. I shrugged letting Ashton kiss my cheek: "I'll see you at lunch."

I waved at him as he walked away, "That just happened!" Brittany squealed after he was out of view.

"What the hell!" She shoved me towards the girls bathroom as fast as possible.

"After Daddy kicked me out, I started staying with Ash." I told her hiding my smile, "Are you guys dating?" I shook my head no, "We just told each other how we felt, and he's taking me on a date tomorrow." Brittany started jumping in pure excitement, "You lucky bastard!" She whisper/yelled at me.

We walked out of the bathroom because a few girls walked in, Brittany lead the way, but stopped halfway out.

"What the hell Britt?" I pushed past her bumping into someone, I looked up to see Calum.

"Oh, hey Cal." I mumbled walking past him, "Hey, Sierra, Brittany." He waved then walked away.

"He is so gorgeous." Brittany mumbled walking next to me, I just laughed at her mesmerization.

"Why don't you just tell him how you feel?" I asked turning to the English hall.

"He would totally reject me, I can't just have a Sashton moment." She giggled.

"Sashton?" I stopped in front of our class, "That's your couple name, I ship it." A cheesy grin wiped across her face. I rolled my eyes walking into class, "Sashton," she whispered in my ear before taking a seat.

-

I sat at the lunch table with the boys, and Brittany. I leaned my head against Ashton because I wasn't feeling to great, "Please eat something," he begged once more. I just picked at my tights, shaking my head no.

"Luke, isn't that Jenna?" Calum pointed behind me.

I turned around to see the short blonde searching for a table.

"Sierra?" She said walking up to us. I sat up more, "Hey, Jenna, when did you get here?" I mumbled flustered from sitting up so fast. Brittany scooted over letting her sit in between us, the three boys across from us just waved.

"Today's my first day here," she smiled at me, by now I was facing her, but my back was leaned against Ash.

"Oh, well let me introduce you to everyone." I tried to sit up more, but Ash wrapped his arms around my waist preventing it.

"Don't worry, I got it." She pointed at each boy remembering their names,

"But, I don't know you?" Her finger pointed at Brittany, "I'm Brittany," they shook hands introducing themselves.

"I'm happy I know some people here, these people are the worst to make friends with." She said referring to the entire lunch room. It was fourth lunch meaning we were heading to fourth block as soon as lunch was over.

"What's your next class?" Luke questioned her.

"Uh, hold on." She pulled out a schedule looking it over, "Civics?"

Luke's face lit up with a smile, "That's what we all have except for Brittany." Ashton spoke up behind me. He played with my hair comforting me.

"Awesome," Jenna smiled at me, but I could barely smile back. The bell rang making us all grab our bags, and throwing our leftovers away.

-

I fell to my seat, Ashton trying to help me. "You need rest," he mumbled helping get my books.

Tyler walked in the room eyeballing Ash as he kissed my cheek. "I have to work today, I'll be fine." I said remembering I wasn't off today. Ashton pressed his lips together knowing I wasn't going to miss a day of work.

"Fine, but you call me if anything happens." He whispered as Batten walked in. I nodded kissing his nose, letting him sit down, "You guys dating?" Tyler questioned as I opened my notebook. I shook my head no, I realized Jenna stood at the front of the class.

Batten handed her a book, and pointed to a seat next to Calum. At this point I wish I could move next to Michael, then him and Ash could switch seats without Batten giving two shits.

I was the odd one out, I couldn't be in the back row with all my friends and it was bumming me out. I thought about if I should really go to work with Brittany today, we always had the same schedule working at the local café.

"Sierra, are you going to write the notes?" Batten brought me out of my thoughts, I looked up at him with wide eyes. I felt this mornings breakfast rise in my throat, and suddenly it spilt all over the floor.

Shit, no work today.

-

I laid on Ashton's mattress, my back propped up against the wall. I watched Freaky Friday on the small flat screen.

"Here," I saw Ash with a mug in his hand.

"I'm not hungry Ashton," I mumbled as he handed me the mug full of chicken noodle soup.

"Please, try to eat for me." He gave me a puppy dog face, he sat down next to me watching intensely as I took a spoon full of broth.

"Thank you," he said kissing my cheek. I gave him a small smile as I continued to eat.

When I was done eating I was literally exhausted, so I laid against Ashton's chest. He played with my hair trying to calm me, "Thank you," I mumbled against him.

"It's a privilege," he said kissing my head. I smiled at his touch, he's done more for me than anyone since my mom passed away.

I felt my eyes get heavier from sleep, "Sierra!" I heard the bedroom door open hitting the wall.

I shot up immediately regretting it as I felt myself get dizzy. "Luke, what the fuck?" Ash raised his voice at the nervous wreck.

"Okay, just answer with a yes or no." Luke put up his hands in defense. I furrowed my eyebrows waiting for the question.

"Are you pregnant?"

-

AN: Hey guys, I know it's been awhile, but I'm an official sophomore as of Wednesday afternoon. I'm so pumped!

I plan on updating again tomorrow for the fact I don't plan on it again afterwards until sometime next week.

I'm also getting ready for a 2 month long trip to Virginia, so I'll be pretty busy.

Thanks for reading though!❤️