Chapter Sixteen: Broken Noses

Sierra's P.O.V.

I laid my head on Jenna's shoulder half asleep. It had been three months since the boys were signed, and we'd been in the studio all day recording. The fact we had been here for over twelve hours made me even more tired.

"I wanna go home." Jenna mumbled leaning her head on mine.

"Screw being famous." Brittany shifted in her laying position.

"This is way too much work." Ashlyn grumbled.

I watched the boys sing in their booth, we were on the last song, and at the moment they were recording their voices.

It had been a crazy three months, the boys have performed at shows all around California. I've had to put up with fan-girls, and I can tell you one thing: They hate us four girls.

Brittany had a chunk of hair ripped from her head, and I've been tripped resulting in a broken nose.

Luke and Michael refused to leave the girls sides, so nothing's happened to them.

So, Brittany and I get trashed on the most. Yeah, there were some girls who absolutely loved us, but I'd rather them all love us.

I listened to Ashton's voice sing through the microphone. I loved that voice, and I loved him. This life was crazy lately, but soon their going on tour, and I'm physically not prepared for him to leave.

The tour was six months long, they'd be traveling all over the world, and I wouldn't get to see him at all. He promised me that I would enjoy it more than I thought, but he was just trying to comfort me.

"Alright boys that's was amazing!" The producer yelled.

I watched the guys pile out of the booth, and come over to us.

"I'm so tired!" Calum groaned laying on Brittany.

"Oh, gosh no." She whined.

The other boys copied him laying on each of us and whining about their sleep deprivation.

"Let's go home." I groaned under Ash.

"Okay." He shot up out of no where his natural perky self.

I laughed at his child-like actions before standing up myself.

"Let us go-eth, back-eth, to-eth the kingdom!" Calum said picking Brittany up bridal style.

"I agree-eth." She laughed.

Ashton grabbed my hand leading the group to the parking lot.

"Bye guys!" I yelled before getting in the passenger side.

I buckled my seatbelt before clicking on random radio stations. I came across Teenage Dirtbag and automatically stopped to listen.

"Her boyfriends a dick, and he brings a gun to school. He'd simply kick, my ass if he knew the truth. He lives on my block, he drives an Iroc. But, he doesn't know who I am, and he doesn't give a damn about me."

I sang along to the chorus, and usually Ashton would jump in. I realized the song had been cut off while I was singing along.

"What the hell?" I whined looking at Ash.

"You can live without music until we get home." He mumbled.

Something was on his mind because he obviously didn't want to be distracted from it.

"Ash?" I said pouting my lip.

"Sierra?" He said annoyed.

"Stop being a dick." I mumbled falling back into my seat.