Chapter Fourteen: Iconic

Sierra's P.O.V.

Tonight was the night, tonight we'd all be performing in front of a stadium of people. I was nervous, actually scratch that, I was terrified.

I sat in the dressing room with all of the boys, they were chatting away with each other. I sat on the second couch with the girls, my high-waisted shorts were uncomfortable for the first time in my life.

I felt my hands shake, "Oi, Sierra, I wanna talk to you really quick." I heard Ash taking me out of my thoughts.

"Oh, okay." I mumbled standing up. I pulled at my shorts, the cheetah print material itched me. My white long sleeve made me feel trapped, strangled.

I took off my studded jean vest trying to cool off while Ashton talked:

"I want to thank you."

"For what?" I said surprised.

"You're my inspiration through out most of this."

"Ash, what are you talking about?"

We were interrupted by a stage manager, "5 Seconds Of Summer, you're on in three." Ashton nodded her off.

"You'll see," he said kissing my forehead, "this is all thanks to you."

I stood there dumbfounded as he told the boys, they all walked out of the door one-by-one.

"Good luck guys." I mumbled with a soft smile, I got a kiss on the head by each one. Michael, Calum, Luke, and never the least, Ashton.

The girls squeezed through the door following them close behind, I quickly caught up with the group.

The band from before pushed past us all, "Let's do this." Luke smiled.

I heard the announcer speak up throughout the stadium:

"Let's welcome from down under, 5 Seconds Of Summer!"

The boys walked out onto the stage leaving us there, nervous wrecks.

"Hi, my name is Luke. This is Michael, Calum, and Ashton. We are 5 Seconds Of Summer!" Luke's voice boomed through the screaming girls.

I heard Michael strum his guitar strings, and then the music started:

"Do, do do, do do, do do!"

Michael started them off for the first time I've heard:

"She's a good girl, she's daddy's favorite. He's saved for Harvard, he knows she'll make it. She's good at school, she's never truant. She can speak French, and I think she's fluent.

"Cause every night she studies hard in her room. At least that's what her parents assume. But, she sneaks out the window to meet with her boyfriend, here's what she told me the time that I caught 'em."

That's when the boys started getting into the lyrics:

"She said to me, forget what you thought cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. So, just turn around and forget what you saw cause good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught."

I stood there amazed, I spoke those words to Ashton. The song was about me, well not exactly, but in general. I was smiling, laughing, screaming!

I looked at Ash who was already looking my way, he gave me a huge grin with a wink.

"Whoa! Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught. Whoa!

Good girls are bad girls that haven't been caught.

"She's a good girl, a straight A-student. She's really into all that self-improvement. I swear she lives in that library. But, if you ask her she'll say,"