Chapter Fifteen: Simon Says

Sierra's P.O.V.

I laid against Ashton's warm chest, I felt his callused fingers against the back of my upper thigh. Being a drummer his hands aren't the softest of sorts, but I loved them. His touch was always so delicate, so scared.

I heard one of our phones begin to go off, I sat up reaching over Ash. I grabbed the ringing black iPhone, "Ash, babe." I put the phone in his face as his eyes opened. He grabbed the phone answering it.

"Hello?" He asked sitting up.

"This is him?" I furrowed my eyebrows at the comment.

"Seriously?" His eyes widened.

"Hell yeah mate!" He jolted up more.

"I'll tell the boys."

"Well, that's not abnormal."

"Oh, my girlfriend woke me up."

"Yeah, I am." He gave me a small smile.

"Okay, bye."

As he hung up the phone I gave him a questioning look.

"So, the agent from Columbia Records called." He smiled. I knew immediately what happened.

"Oh, my gosh Ash what did he say?" I squealed.

"He asked if I was Ashton Irwin, the drummer of 5 Seconds of Summer, which I confirmed. He then told me he wanted to meet us in Hollywood, which he asked if we could do, and again I confirmed. I told him I would tell the guys, making him mention how none would answer due to a late sleep on Saturdays. I told him you woke me up, and he told me that I was lucky to have such a responsible girlfriend. Then we said goodbye." He smiled throughout the entire explanation.

"Ash, congratulations!" I smiled hugging him.

"It's all thanks to you." He said kissing my cheek.

"Also, next time, check with me before you steal my line." I giggled.

"That's Calum's fault." He chuckled.

"Alright, well speaking of the boys, let's go bust down some doors!" I said jumping out of the bed.

"Alright, alright." He laughed crawling out from under the covers.

"Let's get ready to change your lives." I smiled.

-

"Ashton, go faster." Luke stated.

We all piled in the biggest vehicle we had, (Ashton's Durango). I sat in the hatch with all the girls, while the boys took the seats chatting away.

"Hey, Ash?" I questioned, not one of the boys turned their heads.

"See?" Brittany laughed along with all of us.

"Babe?" I questioned once more.

"Watch this." Jenna laughed.

"Hey Ash," she yelled, "how was the sex with Sierra last night?"

Everyone turned towards us in the back, I giggled at their reactions, Ashton began to turn red in the driver seat.

"Just wanted to see if I could get your attention guys." Jenna busted out laughing.

"Well, we're here!" Ash shouted throughout the vehicle.

"Finally, I can pull down this idiotic dress." I mumbled tugging at the tight black, long-sleeve dress. It was super short, but I wanted to show everyone that I was Ashton Irwin's sexy girlfriend.