Chapter Nine: Jealousy

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Are you pregnant?"

My eyes grew wide at the words, I immediately stood up, "What the hell Luke, no!"

He pulled out his phone looking for something, "I'm a virgin asshole!" I yelled.

He walked up to me shoving his phone in my face, I looked to see a posted status by Tyler:

"Sierra's such a slut, heard she's pregnant by someone other than Ashton."

My eyes grew wide at the fact he had actually posted that, he even brought Ashton into it.

"What the," I heard Ashton over my shoulder, I grabbed the phone looking at the comments.

"It's probably Luke's baby."

"No surprise, I knew it was all an act."

"Anyone of the four could be the father."

"Slut."

"Whore."

I felt tears trickle down my cheeks, I dropped the phone as I felt the soup rise in my throat. I ran to the bathroom bending over the toilet, I felt a hand rub my back, and another grabbing my hair.

"Sh-h, Sierra we'll get through this, I promise." I heard Ashton's voice over the sound of my up chuck.

"Tyler's just jealous you're with Ashton." I heard Luke walk in. I was finally done, and was met by a bottle of mouthwash and napkins. I quickly rinsed out my mouth and wiped it all away.

Ashton pulled me in his lap letting me cry, "I don't deserve all of this." I cried into his chest.

I felt Luke's cold hand hold mine, "No one deserves this." Ashton whispered in my hair.

"I'm calling the guys, and girls." Luke said letting go of my hand.

I stayed with Ashton, too afraid to move. "Ashton, I can't keep doing this."

I cried harder as he pulled himself back, "Yes you can, you're the strongest girl I know Sierra. That's why I like you, you're everything I couldn't ever be." He gave me his award winning smile.

If I could, I would take that smile and inject it directly into my bloodstream. I remember my mom warning me about drugs sold in baggies on the streets, but never the ones with teeth and a heartbeat. He was my drug to happiness, I could care less about anyone in the world. I had him, he was my everything.

I loved him.

-

"What are we going to do?" Brittany said leaning on Calum. We all sat in Ashton's living room, music in the background, trying to figure out what was wrong with me; I wanted this to end.

"Could it be stress related?" Jenna spoke up. We all looked at her, "Like, stress and anxiety can cause vomiting. It's happened to me before."

I considered it for the fact of everything that happened over the weekend, everyone considered it.

"That's probably it," Luke said looking at me. "I have medicine that helps with the nausea if you want it?" Jenna asked.

"She wants it," Ashton spoke up. "I'll go to the doctors after school tomorrow." I said sitting up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. They all nodded approving my wager.

"You should all head home, it's really late." Ashton said playing with my hair, I felt myself being lifted bridal style from the couch.

"Sierra needs as much rest as possible," I heard everyone agree and say goodbye.