Chapter Twenty: The One

Sierra's P.O.V.

"Tonight was fun." I laughed taking my heels off in front of the hotel bed.

Tomorrow was their last show in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. So, that meant I had to finish packing tonight.

"Very fun." I heard Ash behind me.

My uncle liked him, a lot might I add, he thought he was absolutely mature for his age. He was happy the boy finally got to be a teenager since he doesn't have long before he's not.

"Okay, I need my hygiene junk." I laughed walking into the bathroom.

Ashton's P.O.V.

I sat on the bed thinking about the previous events:

I waited outside the restaurant for Sierra's uncle to walk out. The girls were acquainting a few people they hadn't met, but he was leaving and I needed to talk to him.

"Mr. Chuck or Lee, or I don't know your last name." I said from nerves.

He turned to me laughing, "It's Chuck Lee, you're correct."

"Okay, well Mr. Lee-" He cut me off.

"Just call me Chuck son." He smiled.

"Okay, well Chuck. I know you're probably like really protective over Sierra." I mumbled.

"I am." He said sternly.

"Okay, well I was wondering if I could have your blessing." I blurted out.

"You're both entirely too young." He spoke.

"Oh, God no not right now!" I laughed.

He looked at me in confusion.

"No, I'm giving her the ring soon, but I don't want to marry-marry her until we're done with this tour and settled." I smiled.

"When the tours over how long will it have been that y'all have been together?" He asked.

"Right over a year." I said shakily.

"Well, I know you can obviously take care of her. But, just make sure you both want this." He said.

"Oh, I want this. She's the only girl who's been there for me since my mum passed away, she's the only other women I've ever loved." I smiled at the thought.

"Well, you have my blessing." He grinned.

"Oh, god thank you!" I sighed with relief.

"Don't be surprised if she's one to still get a job and stuff, no matter how much you make." He laughed.

"Oh, I know she's a determined one." I laughed.

"Oh, hey guys." I heard Sierra behind me.

She walked passed me to hug her uncle one last time.

"Make sure I'm invited." He mouthed as they hugged.

I gave him a thumbs up as they separated.

"Bye I love you." He said kissing her forehead.

"Love you too uncle Chuck." She laughed.

"Ashton?" I looked up to see Sierra.

"Oh, hey what's up?" I asked.

"Are you taking a shower? I need to know if I can pack your stuff." She giggled.

"Oh, yeah let me take one real quick." I smiled standing up.

"Yeah, you were sweating a lot tonight." She giggled as I pecked her lips.

"Well I'm sorry your uncle is the size of The Rock." I scoffed with laughter.

"He's not that big." She mumbled.

"Oh yeah, and my names not Ashton." I rolled my eyes walking in the bathroom.

I heard her giggling through the door, as I faintly heard: "I love that idiot."

Yeah, she was the one.

-

AN: I'M POSTING BC AMNESIA FEELS GOT ME TODAY.

ILYSFM GUYS U HAVE NO IDEA.❤️