Radesha's Pov

I woke up in excruciating pain. Pain that's all I felt but it didn't bother me though, I mean I have more important this at hand to find out like, where I am? If am alone in this room or whatever am in and the purpose of my abduction. Place was dark so I couldn't see anything even if I tried, my hands were tied along with my feet, they were well tied too since they dug though my arm like new tissues trying to wrap around my bones. yet I never made a sound. Am not stupid this could be some test and those lunatics may be watching me though I can't see them, if they want a reaction they won't get one they don't know who they are fucking with and if it's a show they want I'll give them a show.

3Hours later

Malinoski's pov

Sir the sacrifice as arrived and we have places her in the dark for three hours now yet she hasn't talked or moved anything she's just the and I know she's awake because of slight changes of her heartbeat. "Why are you telling me this have you tested her yet you peasant?" my master asked rather harshly. No Sir at least not completely I answered skeptically. To be honest am use to these insults by now am pretty sure everyone is but that doesn't mean master's words doesn't hurt.

" Why are you here?" he questioned dryly and with that I replied a simple Thank you for your time Sir before heading towards that new package well that bitch is gonna die before the trial ends I mean come on, Many of the worlds most notorious vampires get so shaken up by these test or punishments that the slit their own throat so it's obvious this chick is gonna die before an Hour. I thought as I lowly opened the door to the torture room.