"I just wanted to say that the deal is over." Lotor spoke without humor in his tone. 

"Yeah, I don't need it anymore." Pidge replied. 

"And neither do I." Lotor replied. Pidge furrowed her brows, about to ask about it before she was interrupted. "And I've noticed you're getting along better with him."

Pidge scoffed. "What, are you stalking me?" 

Lotor chuckled. "No, I saw you two walking yesterday, you were obviously in a relationship. If you're trying to keep it discreet you're doing a terrible job." Lotor jeered. 

"Shut up." Pidge blushed, flashing a brief smile to Klaizap who was now interested in her phone conversation. 

"Anyway, I want to eat somewhere. We should get something." Lotor spoke nonchalantly.

"Like a date?" Pidge quizzed. 

"No, can't a guy go out to eat something with a friend?" Lotor sighed. 

Pidge giggled. "I guess. I'm working though. You can eat here I guess, it isn't very busy at the moment."

"Sure, send me your location." Lotor hummed. 

"Sure, see ya." Pidge mumbled as she hung up. Maybe Lotor wasn't such a sick, stalkish, annoying, filthy liar as Pidge judged him to be. She guessed she would just have to wait until he arrived to interrogate him on the topic. 

"Who was that?" Klaizap asked as Pidge sent Lotor the location of the cafe.

"Just a... friend." Pidge spoke, shutting her phone off and shoving it into the pocket of her apron. 

Klaizap frowned and raised his eyebrows. "I thought you and the dude in the back were dating?"

Pidge froze, her face heating up and her breath hitching in her throat. "W-well we- we are but it's not like we told anyone I don't know how everyone is guessing we're together it's ridiculous." Pidge rabbled. 

Klaizap giggled before replying shortly. "I just guessed because of the way you looked at each other." Klaizap shrugged. "And when you were talking to the buy you were blushing and you we talking about a date." 

Pidge shook her head. "Nah, he was just asking if I wanted to grab a bite. I just assumed it was a date,my bad. He was just bringing up me and Hunk..."

Klaizap's mouth formed an O shaped as he turned back around to face outside. His lips broke out into a smirk. "You and Hunk are totally into each other. Even while we were talking to each other he was watching you like a lost puppy. You're totally in love." Klaizap teased.

Pidge rolled her eyes. "Oh shut it."

Klaizap snickered. "Like two peas in a pod. Peanut butter and jelly, Romeo and- Lotor!?" Klaizap screeched, his face flushing red like a cherry. 

It was Pidge's turn to snicker, leaning forward on her hands she gave a suggestive grin before standing up. "Now look who's totally into the other." Pidge teased. "This can be your first customer."

Klaizap spun around on his stool giving a look of horror. "Pidge! I'll give you all of my tips in the next month, don't leave me."

Pidge ignored him, heading through a door into the room Hunk had vanished through. Klaizap pouted and turned around to a smug smirk. 

"Let me guess, tea and crumpets you English twig." Klaizap seethed. 

Lotor raised his eyebrows. "Twig? It was fine all the way up until the twig part. That wasn't necessary." Lotor pouted.

Klaizap rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest as he stood up and sauntered over to the cash register. "What do you want?" Klaizap asked dully. 

"Tea and crumpets." Lotor spoke, mimicking Klaizap by crossing his arms over his chest. 

"And how do you want your tea?" Klaizap asked with make enthusiasm. 

Lotor hummed to himself. "Well, whatever you think any English twig should have." Lotor jeered. 

Klaizap grunted, ambling back to make some tea for Lotor before returning. He got two crumpets and put them on a plate before adding the same amount of milk and sugar he usually would for himself. He then lazily placed the on a tray and asked for the money. As Lotor got him the money, Klaizap thought to himself. "Why does Hunk even making crumpets?"

"Thanks, sit wherever." Klaizap spoke, handing Lotor his change. 

"Keep the change, Klai."

Lotor strolled off leaving Klaizap a blushing mess. He despised Lotor already, he was one of the worst things that's happened to him so far in this new town. Pidge strutted out of the back room she had hidden in with a triumphant smile on her face. 

"Well done, you've passed the test." Pidge grinned. 

"Test?" Klaizap asked while frowning.

"Yup, despite the sexual tension between you two, you still carried out your duties as a cashier. I'm glad to say you've been accepted as part of Altea Bakery!"

Klaizap was still unenthusiastic as before, shaking his hands dully. "Horray."

Well this chapter was a lot longer than planned. I kinda proofread it, so dont hate me :3

-Patty '3'

(its catching on!)