Klaizap realized the sarcasm in the "roommate" but was too afraid to ask why. Instead he absorbed all of the information and kept mental notes. If he were to be living in a new town he should keep notes of who could be possible friends. He was just lucky he happened to be working with someone who used to be his classmate. 

A bell hanging over the entrance door chimed catching both of the cashiers' attention. Pidge smiled at the sight of the customers. 

"Hey, what's up?" Pidge stood, leaning over the counter. 

"Hello Pidge, and a new friend?" Allura spoke.

"Good day gentleman and gentlelady." Coran greeted enthusiastically. 

Pidge smiled. "This is Klaizap, new employee." 

Klaizap watched quietly, uttering a small "Hi." before returning to silence. 

Coran inspected the boy. "Well young man, you aren't very talkative." Coran spoke, stroking his mustache. Klaizap snickered. 

"I though only movie characters stroked their facial hair." He joked. 

Allura hushed her laughter behind her roommate's back while Coran furrowed his brows and folded his arms behind his back. "I guess we must be in some fictional movie then, mustn't we?" Coran tried. Klaizap frowned and nodded. 

"I guess so."

Allura clapped her hands together. "Well it was delightful to meet you Klaizap but i'm really craving a green tea right now."

Pidge winked and spun on her heel as she called out, "Two sugar cubes and a smidge of milk. Coran likes his tea with one sugar cube and a decent amount of milk, right?" 

"You're right there." Coran called. 

Klaizap followed Pidge, helping her boil the water and pour the tea while Pidge added the sugar and milk. Pidge fixed the cups onto a tray and returned back to the counter. "You got the mice with you?" Pidge asked as she fetched some cakes for the others. 

"Only two. The others are home." Allura replied, patting the pockets of her white cardigan. Two small lumps were in the pockets, one on each side. Klaizap frowned at the sight but brushed it off quickly. For a small town it certainly had it's unique figures.

"We have some left over cheese, as cliche as it is." Pidge gestured to the back of the room. 

"And as cliche as it is, the mice love cheese. Throw some on the tray and we'll give you a tip." Allura winked at Pidge. Pidge smiled and got two small chunks of cheese from a mini fridge and placing them on a small plate on the tray. 

"Your total is eleven dollars, fifty cents. And a dollar tip for the staff." Pidge gave a cheeky grin. Allura smiled and payed her money, dropping two one dollar notes on the counter for Pidge and Klaizap.

"You don't mind if we take the mice out, do you?" Allura asked, fishing her hands into her pocket. 

"Nah, there aren't any other customers. It's fine." Pidge insisted. 

Coran took the tray and they took a seat by the window. Allura placed the mice on her table and they immediately scurried towards the cheese. Klaizap watched in fascination as they obediently ate without trying to escape. Pidge noticed his interest, laughing slightly to herself before fishing her phone from her pocket. She frowned as her phone vibrated, her ring tone implying an incoming call. She answered the call quietly.

"Yes?" She asked. 

"It's only me,no need to be formal." Lotor chimed. 

"Yeah, yeah, what do you want?" Pidge sighed. She had gotten used to Lotor before he disappeared and just as she got used to not having him bugging her he came back.