Story Telling Time

Start from the beginning

"Huh-huh!!" she said excitedly throwing her arms and I started to laugh.

For the first time in one month I laughed. I placed Ashley on her crib and made formula milk. Then went to pick up a onesie for her. I picked her up from the crib and hold her in one arm. On my other arm I took Ashley's milk bottle and hung the onesie on my forearm. I went to Anna and I's room and sat on the bed with my legs stretched. I placed a pillow on my thigh and then lied Ashley there. I placed the milk bottle in front for her mount and she eagerly started to drink it. I took my phone on my other hand and saw Chris' missed call. So I called him back.

"Hey, Buddy!" said Chris. He sounds happy now. Even a week ago he was in the grief.

"Hey, Chris! How are you? Glad to hear the previous Chris tone." I said with a chuckle.

"I'm fine. How are you and Ashley? " said Chris

"We are good." I said.

"By the way, I'm in New York! I was thinking about visiting you guys tomorrow . " said Chris.

"That'd be great!" I said happily.

"Okay then, see ya!" said Chris.

"Bye!" I said. I hung up the call and looked down at Ashley. She had almost finished her milk. Her eyes were half closed. As the milk bottle became empty, I pulled that out of her mount and her eyes shut open. She gave me a big smile.

"Looks like someone is happy now!!" I cooed happily and started to throw her arms.

I picked her up in arm length and then placed kisses all over her face. She started to giggle adorably. I placed her in the bed and took of her diaper. Immediately the room was filled with the smell poop.

"Uhm" I said as I wrinkled my nose. I cleaned her with wet baby whipes and put a new diaper.I threw the old diaper in the dustbin and put some baby lotion on her body then put onesie on her.

As I put  gloves on her hands she began to try to put her hands on her mouth. That was a adorable scenery how she struggled. As she was busy with her hands I took the opportunity to get ready. I placed four pillows either side of her and over her head and under her foot. Just to make sure she doesn't fall down from the bed. The pillows will guard. Though I know she hasn't been able to roll over. But you never know.

I put a jeans and a navy blue t-shit and got out of bathroom just to see my daughter still struggle to put her hands on her mouth. I sighed and chuckled at the same time. I picked her up. I wore the baby carrier.

I placed her in the carrier and held her back with on arm to support. Then I took a bag where I put extra diapers, milk bottle, some stuff toys, extra onesie, baby wipes and tissues. I put the bag on my shoulder and headed towards the door.  Locking the door, I placed a kiss on the top of Ashley's forehead. 

I walked out the building and took the sidewalk. It's been long,  I hadn't walk in the NY streets. . I could feel people staring at me and sometimes I could see the flashes of lights. Paparazzi were taking photos. Good thing that they won't be able to see Ashley's face. I stepped into a general store and went to the milk section. 

"You know, Bug? In coming months you will be able to eat baby food! It'll be a change for your daily food! Right, Bug?" I cooed in a baby voice and placed a kiss on the top of her head. I can feel my chest was wet with her drool.

As I picked the formula milk, I went to toy section to buy some toy. I was glancing over the toys when I felt a gentle tap on my shoulder. I looked back and saw a lady on her 60's giving me a gentle smile. I smiled back.

"You are the Winter Soldier? Aren't you?" said the lady.

"Yeah." I smiled.

"My Grandchild is a big fan of Captain America. " said the lady.

Being A Dad : Sebastian StanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara