"Jayden!" I huffed as I kept running towards her house. I was only 4 blocks away. "Y/n you okay did you forget something?" She asked as I heard someone talking in the back.

"I need you to get out of you're house I'm coming back, make sure you can see me running!" I yelled, only 3 blocks left.

"Wait what? Why? No never mind let me go downstairs." She answered and I could hear her running down the stairs. "I'll explain everything once I get to your house I'm only 3 blocks away." I said panting for air. I was never the best runner.

"Oh I see you! Can you see my hand waving?" She asked. Two blocks away.

"Yes, listen is your house safe and secure right now?" I managed to say as I continued to run.

"Well yeah I guess but it's more secure when someone finds out where my dad lives. Don't want anyone to barge in." She laughed.

"Okay, I'll hang up!" I said as I was only one block away. "Jayden what are you doing outside? Get back in right now!" I heard Jayden's mom yell as she quickly took her phone out of one hand and pulled her in with her other hand. One more block....

"Stop!" I yelled as I was reaching their house, this caught Jayden's and her mother as they saw me reach their house. "Y/n why are you running?" Jaydens mother asked worridly looking at me.

"I'm sorry miss but we have to get inside right now!" I yelled one last time as I pushed both of them inside and locked the door behind them.

When I turned around I saw a confused Evan, Jared, and Mr. Salazar looking at me from the table. Along with them Jayden and Mrs. Salazar also looked at me confused.

"There's a man outside a phsyco coming after my mother and me. That's why she spammed me!" I frantically said as everyone stared at me confused.

Suddenly a phone went off and George answered it. Afterwards, George looked at Mrs. Salazar and nodded. "It's true my manager just called me and told us to turn on the extra security."

As he said she nodded and ran off to another room. "You guys all have to stay here for a while until we can figure things out." He said and ran upstairs.

"This happens all the time." Jayden mumbled as she motioned me to sit down. "What?" I asked still looking at the door just invade anyone wanted to barge in.

"People always threaten to kill my father and sometimes even us. I hate it, and you're probably scared out of your life." Jayden continued as she took my hand and squeezed it. She was on the verge of crying. "I think I need to use the bathroom." She laughed and walked towards the bathroom.

Evan and Jared where busy on their phones, Jared was texting and Evan had called his mom. I picked up my phone once again and began to type in a note;

...

I think this is goodbye.

If you ever find this mom, and I'm dead I love you.

I love Jared as well. And Jayden and GV.

And the sweet little boy Evan.

Hope your well mom, love

Y/n

Looking at the note I quickly deleted it.

I didn't even know if I was going to be alive.

Everyone was in their own little world panicking at all the different outcomes that this could turn into.

And then we heard, bang

One

Bang

Two

Bang

Three

I cried as Mr. And Mrs. Salazar came running in and told us to hide in the bathroom.

"Don't get out no matter what!" George whispered yelled at us as they shut the door and went running elsewhere.

It was just us now.

Jared, Evan, Jayden and I at a bathroom.

_________

This was supposed to be a fun happy chapter but then when I looked at the chapter my mind went elsewhere and this happened....

Well,

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!