Chapter Thirty: The End

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

(This war is written in third person so that I could show you the other perspectives)

-:-

"How disrespectful of you Raiden to create a group against me, against a king. You are such a disappointment in our kind, Raiden. Future archimages will feel ashame because of you."

Napaawang ang mga bibig nila Harem nang mapakinggan nila iyon mula kay Lyon. Hindi nila inaakala na naging gano'n na ang ugali ni Lyon sa kaniyang matalik na kaibigan. However, Raiden remained calm and silent.

"Really? But why do I feel like you're describing yourself? Don't you feel ashamed for yourself, Lyon? You're creating a war and because of this million of archimages will die. What do you think your father would tell to you if he is still alive right now?"

Because of that, Lyon's anger even grew more in his chest. He was already gritting his teeth, a sign that he's starting to fo mad and crazy and because of it, Raiden and the C.H.A.I.N became alert for them.

"You will regret this, Raiden. Mark my word."

He whispered and raised both of his hands forward, and as if on queue, the royal guards started running to attack them. Raiden and the C.H.A.I.N also started to run to meet their attacks.

They started to fire their guns which created a loud terrifying sound, while some released their mystiques.

With Lyon's power, he created a force with his hands, making him and Falcon to fly above from the archimages that are fighting right now. They stayed in the air while watching the two groups to kill each other.

Gamit naman ng kapangyarihan ni Harem na lightning ay nakayanan niyang lumipad, having the advantage to attack the other archimages from above. She constantly releasing her lightning bolts towards the royal guards. Nang may makita siyang royal guard na papatayin ang isang C.H.A.I.N, ay agad niya itong tinamaan ng kaniyang kidlat at dahil dito namatay 'yung royal guard.

While Reiko and her Group A and B became alert also when they heard guns from the center.

"Prepare to release missiles." Reiko commanded. Umupo na rin siya sa isang swivel chair at kinalikot ang keyboard ng computer. She started encoding in the site and when she was done, she pinned the button enter.

Sabay-sabay nilang pinindot ang key na iyon sa keyboard at dahil doon may limang missiles ang lumabas mula sa machine na kanilang hinanda kanina sa harapan ng building. The missiles immediately flew to the plaza of the city, attacking them.

Nagkaroon agad ng mga pagsabog na nangyayari sa plaza, at iniwasan naman iyon ng C.H.A.I.N para hindi sila matamaan. While, Sir Finland was holding a tablet and pinning the buttons on it, making the missiles to went straight at the royal guards' direction. Medyo naalerto naman sina Lyon nang makita nila ang pag-atake ng mga missiles. May bigla namang naisip si Falcon, kaya pinaglaho niya ang kaniyang sarili gamit ang invisibility mystique.

"Huh, this is really what you want."

Lyon whispered while glaring at Raiden who is busy on dodging the attacks of the royal guards. Nagpalabas naman si Raiden ng force field at kinulong sa loob ang royal guard na kalaban niya. Nainis lamang si Lyon habang pinagmamasdan niya si Raiden. So, with his free hands, he raised them both creating a black smoke. Unti-unti namang lumaki iyon at lumipad pababa sa lupa. It slowly scattered in the grounds of the city, and suddenly, there were wild creatures appeared. Napa-atras ang ilan nang makita nila ang mga iyon. The creatures were also the same with Dark Woods.