Chapter Twenty-four: First Fight

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

-:-

"How's the reunion?"

Elora and Raiden were already lying down in their bed after a long day. Halata ang pagod sakanilang dalawa, to the point that their eyes were half closed.

"It was good, but Jackson kept asking about you. I think he's worried for you."

Lumambot ang mukha ni Raiden at napabuntong hininga na lamang siya. Kahit gusto niyang maka-usap at makita si Jackson ay hindi 'yun puwede. Everything will fall down if that will happen.

"I can't wait to have a baby with you, Elora."

Raiden changed the topic since he doesn't want to spend the whole night being lonely. He caressed Elora's tummy and a smile was plastered in his face, because he suddenly imagined having a child of their own.

"We'll get there soon, Raiden."

He leaned closer to Elora and gave him a soft kiss in her forehead while Elora closed her eyes, cherishing the kiss that Raiden gave to her.

"I love you, Mrs. McPhall."

Kinabukasan, maagang gumising si Raiden dahil pupunta ulit ito sa Hallow Street. He'll go there to solve their problem in regards with the oil tower that was built there, creating pollution in their sea.

"If the owner still insists to keep his business in the Hallow Street, tell him that the kingdom will be the one to terminate the contract."

Lyon instructed to Raiden before going to the Hallow Street. Several royal guards were behind Raiden and they were all ready to go there. However, Falcon, the new king's court, was standing beside Lyon's throne giving Raiden an intense look.

"Okay, Lyon."

Raiden answered politely and marched towards the huge entrance of the castle and was followed by the royal guards.

"So that's it?"

Napalingon si Lyon kay Falcon nang itanong niya iyon matapos na umalis sina Raiden. Lumingon sakaniya si Lyon ng may pagtataka pero ngumisi lamang siya.

"You're just going to let Raiden to rule the whole world? To be the face of your throne? To get your identity?"

Lyon looked at him like he was asking why Falcon said that. He knows that he was implying something but he can't get the real reason why he was telling it to him.

"What are you trying to say, Falcon?"

He asked in a low voice. Mas lalo namang lumaki ang ngisi ni Falcon at naglakad ito sa harap ni Lyon. He started to walk back and forth with hid hands on his back.

"Can't you see? Raiden is slowly taking the throne from you? He's just pretending to be nice but the truth is, he's already attacking you behind. Do you think he agreed to your favor because he wanted to help you? No, King. He helped you so that he could get the throne and money. Raiden didn't born with a golden spoon, so now that-"

"Stop. Don't talk bad things about Raiden. He's my best friend and I know he's doing this to help me."

"Is he?"

Suddenly, Falcon disappeared from Lyon's eyes. Napatayo agad siya at hinanap niya si Falcon sa buong hall ng castle.

"Or is he not?"

Lyon held his breath when he felt the presence of Falcon behind him again. His mouth was so close to Lyon to the point that he could feel his breath.