Chapter Twenty-five: The Charm Gems

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

-:-

"Hey, what do you want?"

Tanong ni Raiden dahil hindi kinakain ni Elora ang pagkain na nakahanda sa lamesa. It was a chicken soup with a butter bread that was cooked by Raiden. Elora was just staring at the foods, ayaw niya itong galawin dahil hindi iyon ang gusto niyang kainin.

"I don't want chicken soup, Raiden. I want seafood. Any seafoods."

Reklamo ni Elora at napabuntong hininga si Raiden. But he was not mad at all, he even smiled after he sighed deeply because he finds Elora cute with her pregnancy journey. Tumayo si Raiden at kumuha ng shrimps sa loob ng refrigerator. Even though he already cooked for the dinner, he can't let Elora to die in hunger especially now that they are having a baby.

Elora immediately went beside Raiden when she smelled the buttered shrimp that he was cooking for her.

"I'm hungry."

Elora pouted which made Raiden to laugh. He didn't expect that Elora would be cute, now that's she's pregnant.

"Just wait, Mrs. McPhall."

After cooking, Raiden prepared the buttered shrimp that he cooked and because Elora likes seafood, he just gave the shrimp to her and he just ate the chicken soup and the butter bread that he cooked earlier.

"Raiden, can I ask you something?"

"Hmm?" He hummed while drinking the glass of water.

"Why are you so tired earlier? Kung hindi ko sasabihin na buntis ako ay pakiramdam ko magiging malungkot ka buong gabi."

Napawi na naman ang ngiti ni Raiden nang maalala niya ang mga nangyari kanian. It made him sighed deeply because he was really frustrated by thinking of it.

"Lyon went out of the castle and...he made a commotion out there. He almost kill someone with his mystique."

Napaawang ang bibig ni Elora sa narinig niya. She blinked for how many times dahil hindi siya makapaniwala na nangyari 'yun kanina.

"B-bakit nangyari 'yun?" Nag-aalalang tanong ni Elora dahil kaibigan pa rin niya si Lyon.

"I don't know but I assumed it's because of his transformation."

"Transformation?"

"The purple veins in his body just turned into black and I don't know but he is starting to be a short-tempered and... he's not like Lyon anymore. It's really complicated. How I wish I could stop those veins from growing. I'm afraid that he might end up a villain."

Napabuntong hininga silang dalawa. Kahit gusto man nilang tulungan si Lyon ay wala naman silang maisip na paraan para gawin iyon. The mystique of Lyon for them is really strange and unfamiliar.

"We can search about his mystique, Raiden. Maybe if we read some books in the Bazlib, we can gather information about his mystique and probably we can also find a way to stop it."

Biglang napa-angat ng tingin si Raiden sakaniyang asawa. Suddenly, he felt hopeful for Lyon's situation right now. Dahan-dahan siyang napatango kay Elora.

"Right, I'll go to there tom-" But he suddenly stopped when he remembered something important.

"You're a king..." Elora murmured. Raiden sighed once again. Hindi madali para kay Raiden na lumabas na lamang dahil siya ang kinikilala nilang hari. "But you can disguise, Raiden. It will not be a problem and besides I'm going with you."