Chapter Twenty-two: Will You?

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

-:-

After the blessing in the Maledin Kingdom, they immediately flew back to the Bahazar Castle with their ship. It was exhausting for the others but for Raiden, his energy was still high. His hands were still in his pockets the moment they arrived at the castle. When he stepped outside the carriage, he took the red box from his pockets that he bought to the Borybody. He opened it and and smiled again when he saw the silver ring. He can't help but to think Elora everytime he sees the ring.

Well honestly, he thought about marrying Elora already the time he saw laid his eyes on the silver ring. He really wants to spend his lifetime with Elora, with her only. He can only see his future with Elora. Having her the mother of his children really makes him happy.

Tumuloy na siya sa loob ng castle para magpahinga na. He already planned on asking Elora about marrying him tomorrow since it is weekend. Pero napatigil siya nang makasalubong niya si Lyon sa hagdanan.

"Marrying Elora?"

Raiden's eyes widened with the sudden question from Lyon. His heart really skipped a beat for he was surprised. Nagtataka tuloy siya kung paano nalaman ni Lyon.

"I saw you holding a red box on the entrance of the castle. I was at the balcony." Napatango naman si Raiden at nawala bigla ang nararamdaman niyang gulat. He thought Lyon followed him.

"So marrying her?"

Ngumiti agad si Raiden sa tanong niya.

"Yes, Lyon. I'm marrying Elora. Life without her is like living a life without a soul, Lyon. I don't want to lose her again."

Lyon smiled genuinely showing the wrinkles in his eyes. He put his hands in his pockets and suddenly, he took out a key from it. Raiden's forehead creased when he saw the key from Lyon's hands.

"What's that for?"

Ngumisi lamang si Lyon at kinuha ang kamay ni Raiden at nilagay doon ang susi na nilabas niya.

"Remember what I told you back when we're still at the D.G.A? Ako ang bahala sa bahay."

Raiden's lips parted, stunned with Lyon's surprise for him. Pero agad din siyang ngumisi at napa-iling.

"Lyon..."

"Shut up, Raiden. I'm already giving you an offer. Besides, nasa tabi lang naman ng castle yung bahay. I'm giving it to you free. So that you'll have a privacy, you know. Intimate mome—"

"Lyon, what the?"

Natawa ang dalawa dahil sa kalokohan ni Lyon. Suddenly, Raiden missed these kinds of moments with his best friend. Having fun with Lyon when they were still kids, is something that he will really treasure until the end.

"Thank you, Lyon. Thank you."

Raiden really woke up early the next day so that he can prepare himself for the proposal. While, Elora was really clueless for what will happen today. Raiden just wanted a simple yet lovely proposal for Elora. He doesn't want to be extravagant for this proposal.

"Do I look good?"

Raiden asked Lyon for how many times as he checked his royal clothes in the mirror. He was fixing the strands in his hair that were out of the place.

"You look good, Elora always finds you handsome. Huwag kang mag-alala."

Lyon answered while eating the grapes in his bed. His body is still covered with thick robe except for his face that was really visible. Raiden was already comfortable with Lyon's transformation. Even though the face of Lyon can't be seen clearly, Raiden knows that behind those purple veins lies the real and kind Lyon.