Chapter Two: Olaf

*Note: Expect that there are typos and wrong grammars here*

-:-

Raiden was petrified with what he saw while his grip tightened on the collar of Lyon's shirt. He have no idea what was that, but he was sure that it was such a strange thing. He blinked once, twice and on his third blink he was even more surprised that the black veins suddenly disappeared from his friend's neck. Little did he know that Lyon was keep calling his name, but Raiden's focus was still on the side of his neck where the black veins appeared earlier. He feels like the veins were inviting and hypnotizing him. He doesn't even care about the person who's beside him.

"Raiden!"

Sigaw ni Lyon. Iyon na ang naging pagkakataon upang matigil ang pagtitig ng kaibigan sa leeg niya. Hindi mawari ni Lyon kung bakit ganoon ang naging reaksyon ni Raiden. He was curious because he looks like he had seen a ghost.

"W-what?" Raiden's brow started to arched. He was stunned when his best friend shouted at him. Mas lalo pa siyang nagulat nang makita si Lyon sa kaniyang harapan. It's like he forgets his memory.

"Are you okay?"

Lyon sounded so worried. Napapansin niya ang pagkalito ng kaniyang kaibigan. He tried to meet his eyes but Raiden was avoiding it. Pero napatigil si Lyon nang may maalala siya.

"It can't be."

He said in his back of his mind. He didn't expect that Raiden would see it. See his deepest secret. He was worried for Raiden dahil baka mapahamak siya and he doesn't want that to happen. He is important for him.

Raiden was still busy looking down, trying to remember something but he was having a hard time. It was the effect of the black veins and Lyon was aware of it.

Lyon doesn't have any choice anymore but to use his secret mystique to erase this memory of Raiden. He doesn't want to do this but he can't think of any other way that could bring his best friend back.

"I'm sorry, Raiden. But this is for your own good."

He whispered and place his hands on the both sides of Raiden's head. He met his friend's gaze. Nagtataka pa rin si Raiden kung ano ang nangyayari. But Lyon didn't give a damn about it anymore, instead he started using his power. His hands were trembling for he was scared to use this power of him that he discovered a week ago. He was still new to this and he can't even control it sometimes for it was too strong. He is afraid that he might hurt his best friend.

As he started using the power, Raiden started to shout and groan in pain loudly. He could felt that his brain was squeezing too hard. Raiden was in pain. He clenched his jaw just to bear the pain that he was feeling inside. Para bang hinihigop ang kaniyang kalamnan sa ginagawa ni Lyon. It was not bearable.

While Lyon was having a hard time controlling his powers just for Raiden not experience a more severe pain. It was also difficult for Lyon to hear the loud cries of his best friend. Ayaw niya kasi itong nakikitang nasasaktan dahil sakanya.

"Just a... little more, Raiden."

He tried to whisper between Raiden's cries. And with one last touch, he immediately pulled his hands away from the sides of Raiden's head. Both of them were panting, trying to catch their breath. Kahit nanghihina na si Lyon, sinubukan niya pa ring tignan ang kaibigan. Samantalang, nakatingin lang sa baba si Raiden. Hindi siya makapagsalita.

Lyon was about to call Raiden but he was surprised when Raiden just suddenly collapsed against the cold floor, with his mouth and eyes shut. Lyon was taken aback. Natatakot siya na baka napatay na niya ang kaniyang kaibigan. So with trembling legs, he tried to reach out for him. Pati rin ang kaniyang mga kamay ay nanginginig na hawakan ang katawan ni Raiden.