A Little Easier...Please?! *5*

I stepped through the threshold of where Will was staying in room 337 and held out the bag filled with donuts. "Chocolate donuts and a root beer for Will, two coffees for Mom and Dad, and jalapeño colatches and chocolate milk for me." I said handing everyone their breakfast. We quickly ate and started talking. "Okay I'm going to go get my clothes so I can stay up here with Will for at least two more nights and I'll bring Kelson and Lorain up too. Is that okay if I stay?" I asked.

"Yeah that's fine, but we'll come to visit still." My Mom replied. "I'll be back." I said while grabbing my car keys.

When I got to my house and grabbed my Coach bag and stuffed clothes in it until I could hardly zip it. I got back in my car and headed to Kelson's, I pulled in her drive way and honked my horn. "Shai, it's seven in the morning everyone was asleep but me." I laughed and said, "Oops. Dillon doesn't want to come?" A frown came over Kelson's face and she picked up her cell phone and quickly told Dillon to come get in the car. A sleepy Dillon stumbled down the driveway and got in. While driving to Lorain's house I looked back at Dillon in the backseat and then Kelson in the front and laughed, for twins they had very different personalities.

Pulling into Lorain's house I picked up my phone tapped favorites then Lorain. "Hey, I'm coming down the stairs." She alleged. Lorain opened the door on the side that Dillon was sitting on. Her eyes got big and she gave him an almost snobby look, slammed the door, and pranced around to the other side. She sat as close to the door as possible. Kelson and I burst out laughing. Dillon and Lorain dated before and things ended fairly quickly. "I'm surprised you were awake." I stated. "Oh my gosh I could hardly get up, but Dillon called me at six." What did she just say Dillon called her? I didn't think they were getting along, and what about Collin? I wanted to ask her about it but I was going to wait until we were alone. I pulled into hospital parking lot, grabbed my bag, and sprinted to Will's room. I had only been away from him for an hour or so, but it mattered to me. Lorain, Kelson, and Dillon caught up with me while I was waiting for the elevator. We got in the elevator and I quickly pressed the two button. The music playing got me annoyed, this was the slowest elevator on Earth. Finally we reached the second floor I rounded the corner of the hallway running and barely dodged a nurse.

Outside of Will's room my mom and dad were talking to a doctor, my mom had her head in her hands and was crying. "What's up?" I asked my dad nodding in the direction of Mom. "Honey, I don't know how to tell you this but Will is in critical condition and needs someone to donate a kidney to him. The accident caused internal bleeding inside his kidney and your mom nor I is an applicable donor." He said with true melancholy showing on his face. I fell to my knees as my friends approached. "Dad, don't you think I could?" I asked. "Well if we couldn't the doctors said it's a one in hundred chance that you could," He said putting his hand on my cheek and helping me off my knees, "Will is hooked up bunch of machines so try to be strong when you go in there. I'll ask the doctors if they can test you to be a donor."

I put my hand on the door knob, took a deep breath, and then opened the door to see Will sleeping. I was sort of happy because when I looked up at the machines connected to him I started crying, and I didn't want him to see me like that. There was a spot open on his bed, so I went over and sat next to him. How critical was his condition? My dad looked like he was holding back when he told me.

I grabbed my cell phone and called Dad. "Dad, please tell me the truth." I knew he knew what I was asking for. "Okay, fine. I didn't want to scare you, but Will needs a new kidney in one day or he will most likely die." He spoke softly and calmly. The last words hurt me all over, my heart the most. I broke down into sobs, laying over Will. "Honey the doctor is on his way up to test you." My dad said. I leaned back on the bed as the doctor walked in.

His face was hard as he cleaned my arm with alcohol. He must have not thought I was going to be able to donate. He counted down from three and stuck the needle deep in my arm. I suddenly felt Will's hand liven up and clench mine. I squeezed it back as the doctor pulled out the needle. "Miss I'll be right back with the results. I looked down at Will and gazed into his eyes I saw love, compassion, and complete honesty. I had never seen anything like that in any guy my age. Next I did the unthinkable. I bent my head low over Will's and brushed my lips against his and came back down to kiss him tenderly. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled partly down on top of him. My silky hair came down on his face and he tucked it behind my ears. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me deep into him while I carresed his face. I started to run my fingers through his hair when a knock on the door inturupted us.

Dr.Biel walked in the door as I quickly sat up and jumped off the bed with my hair frizzing all over the place. I sat back down knowing he had the results and grabbed Will's hand.

"Well as amazing as this is I'm proud to tell you you can donate. We will prep you for surgery at five o'clock. I'll go inform your parents." he alleged walking out. I looked back at Will with a I'm so happy I could shit my pants and a I can't believe we just did that, but I'm glad look. He pulled me back down over him and I rolled off of him. "I don't want to hurt you, I'm to heavy." I said with a sigh. "No your not." He said. We began kissing again, but this time I pulled Will on me. He rna his hand down my back just as drama came walking through the door.