f ü n f u n d z w a n z i g

a/n: okay okay any guesses for the date location??? (; comment them here if you have any and let's see if any of yous get them right! (; i feel like it's quite obvious though and if not then some of you might go 'ohhhhh'! enjoy this chapter :) and the next date chapter ((: because the date chapters take up around 6000 words im so sorry lmfaoo!!

vote + comment mis amores!!

october sixteenth

LEON TURNED UP AT HER DOORSTEP at precisely 8AM on October sixteenth, with his hands kind-of shaky, and his insides all kinds of messed up. That day was special-so, so special.

It was the day of their first date.

And he couldn't be more nervous, because he really liked this girl, and the feeling was so strange, yet so euphoric. He loved being around her, wherever, whenever, whatever the situation. It was like he was addicted to the drug that was Grace Bauer, and no rehab could relieve him from this.

His clenched hand rapped against the door with his feet gently tapping on the stone he was stood on. Leon made a point to himself to control his breathing, because around her, he'd never notice if he stopped.

When the locks on the inside began to jiggle after a series of footsteps, the butterflies returned in full force, slamming at every inch of his insides trying to escape with no avail.

They stopped when she opened the door. And that was the level of cliché they had reached- the level of time stopping upon seeing her.

"Right on time, Goretzka," she quipped, letting go of the door handle and slipping her arm in the jacket she was putting on, "Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Will you hate me if I make you put a blindfold on until we get there?" he grinned, taking out his hand from behind his back, "I'm sorry to be so cheesy."

Grace gawked, taking the bouquet of purple roses and white and purple lilacs, "Le, these flowers are beautiful, but yes, I will hate you if you have to blindfold me."

"I won't. Are you ready to go?" he asked, the nerves in him settling.

"Yeah, let me just put this in a vase. Come in quickly," she urged, "Don't worry, dad's not here."

Leon chuckled to himself as he stepped in and closed the door. A few days earlier, he had turned up at the Bauer household wanting to speak with Elias. The man was over the moon the first few minutes when Leon asked if he could take her on a date, and then after that came the protective dad speech- the don't get her pregnant, take care of her and all that. Safe to say, when Grace found them watching Hell's Kitchen in the living room after visiting Gale, she was wholly embarrassed, but flattered because it reiterated in her mind that Leon Goretzka was not like many 21st century boys. He asked for her dad's permission, as if he was going to marry her.

"Okay, ready," she appeared back into the foyer a minute later, her hands then locking around his neck, "I can't believe i'm actually going on a date with you. I thought you'd just be some arrogant asshole that dropped my ass the moment you left the hospital."

He pressed his lips together and looked at her, before placing them on hers briefly, "I knew this would happen. I knew I was going to adore you so much."

Her smile grew, "Let's stop being cheesy shits and get on our date."

-

"If we're not going to an airport, why do I need my passport?" Grace groaned for maybe the fifth time, "We've been on the autobahn for like an hour. Where are we going? Which way did we even go?"