Consequences Part 4.

Start from the beginning

Gigi:"I'm fine"I said rather dryly"Lets go to the bar..I need something stronger then champagne"I said making them all nod.

Shay:"Uh alright"She said as we walked over to the bar.

The night went by well until I saw Taylor being affectionate towards Y/n. I'm not going to lie when I say that I was jealous as hell right now. I saw Y/n look over at me and excuse herself from Taylor and some people. I turned around and ordered another drink making someone stand behind me.

Y/n:"Why is there a frown on your beautiful face?"She asked before ordering a drink making me take mine.

Gigi:"I don't know, ask Taylor"I said annoyed hearing a small laugh from her.

Y/n:"Ms Hadid, are you jealous?"She asked taking her drink and and standing next to me. I looked over at her and saw a small smile playing in her lips making me roll my eyes.

Gigi:"I'm not jealous"I said lying to her"I just dont understand why your wife is so touchy"I said emphasising in the word wife and hiding my distaste for the matter.

Y/n:"Well, she is my wife Gigi"She said making me roll my eyes and look at Y/n.

Gigi:"I know, but she usually isn't so affectionate"I said making her look at me and down her drink sighing.

Y/n:"She isn't, but I cant be blunt about this Gigi"She said making me place my glass down and grab my purse.

Gigi:"Okay"I said looking at her"Excuse me, I have to get back to my husband"I said making her sigh.

Y/n:"Jelena!"She said as I walked away and ignored her. I joined Zayn and the others while Y/n walked back to Taylor and her parents talking about something.

Kylie:"Hows the night going for y'all?"She asked referring to Zayn and Abel making them grin.

Zayn:"Really good, we're having a lot of luck tonight"He said making me listen to him talk.

They were all busy in a conversation when I saw looked around the room and saw Taylor kissing Y/n again making me glare at her. I bite the inside of my cheeks and cleared my throat.

Gigi:"Excuse me"I said as Taylor walked away from Y/n. The others nodded and let me walk away making me walk towards Y/n and look at her"Meet me near the girls bathroom in five minutes"I said and walked away from her before she could say anything back.

I walked throughout the hotel that the venue was hosted at and sighed as I kept on walking. I wasn't surprised that it was hosted here since Y/n's parents owned it. I saw Y/n's office in the corner making me smirk.

I saw Y/n walking towards the girls bathroom making me grab her wrist and pull her in the corner and connect our lips before pulling away leaving her dazed.

Gigi:"Do you have your keys to your office?"I asked making her nod her head and look at me.

Y/n:"Yes, wh-"

Gigi:"Keys"I said making her hand me the keys. I dragged her to her office and opened the door pushing her inside and locking it throwing the keys on the couch with my purse.

I pulled her in for a kiss making her moan and kiss back moving her hands to my waist pulling me closer to her. I bite her lip a little pulled away making her look at me and smirk

Gigi:"What?"I asked making her peck my lips and bite it.

Y/n:"You're my little green monster"She mumbled making me roll my eyes and and undo the buttons on her blazer"What are you doing?"She asked confused.

Gigi:"I don't like the way Taylor was with you tonight"I stated letting my jealously show"So we're going to have sex"I said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Y/n:"W-what?"She asked clearly shocked by my sudden behaviour. I removed her blazer and started undoing her buttons on her shirt.

Gigi:"Do you want to have sex or not?"I asked stopping my hands making her look at me and clear her throat.

Y/n:"Whatever you want baby"She said making me remove her shirt and connect our lips.

She moved her hands to the back of my dress and pulled the zipper down making the dress slip off my body. She tapped the back of my legs making me jump and wrap my legs around her waist as she carried me to her desk seating me on the edge.

Y/n:"I like this side of you"She said panting slightly as I moved my hands to the pants undoing the button and zip tugging it down.

I felt her fingers on my back making me shiver a little as she unclipped my bra and threw it across the room. She started placing small kisses on my neck and moved down my body making me moan and dig my nails in her shoulders.

Gigi:"Fuck"I moaned out as she took my nipple in her mouth and sucked in it giving the other one the same attention. I threw my head back and arched my back as she kissed further down my body to my underwear pulling it off.

Y/n:"So wet"She mumbled running her fingers through my folds making me bite my lip. I moved my hands to her boxers and slipped my hand inside making her moan. I moved my hands up and down her member as she let out a small grunt.

Gigi:"I need you inside me. Now"I said making her hands move across her desk shoving everything on the floor as she laid me on her desk.

Y/n:"Holy-shit"She moaned out as she thrusted in me. I moaned and threw my head back closing my eyes as I felt her push further into me"You feel so fucking good"She moaned out making me bite my lip to prevent my moans.

Gigi:"Faster! Harder!"I said making her fasten her thrusts making my entire body feel like it was on fire. I moved my hands to her back and dug my nails in her back making her moan and grip my waist pulling me towards her"Ah! Don't stop baby!"I moaned out arching my back as she hit my g spot.

Y/n:"Cum for me baby"She said moving her hand down to my clit. I felt my legs begin to shake making my entire body feel like it was on cloud nine.

Gigi:"Y/nnnnn!!!! Fuck!!!! Baby!!"I moaned out as my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks. I felt my legs close around her making her pull them apart and speed up her thrusts driving me off the edge"Y/n! Don't s-stop"I said shutting my eyes as I felt my second orgasm approaching"Oh my-"I cut myself off by letting out a small scream as I came again.

Y/n:"Fuck! Gigi"She moaned out as she shot her thick ropes into me making me moan at the feeling. She rode out both our highs making me close my eyes as my body felt like it was numb.

I felt her body crash on top of mines making me smile a little and keep my eyes closed. I moved my hands to her hair and ran my fingers through it as she caught her breathe.

Y/n:"You should get jealous more often"She said pulling away making me laugh a little and move my hands down her sweaty body loving the way her muscles flexed at my touch.

Gigi:"No thanks"I said rather tired. She pulled out making me groan and lay there still recovering as she slipped her boxers on.

Y/n:"You okay?"She asked making me nod and as helped me sit up.

Gigi:"I am...its just that you've gotten better from highschool and highschool was the best"I said making her laugh and peck my lips.

Y/n:"Thanks baby"She said making me pull her in for another kiss.

Gigi:"You're welcome, but I think we should get going before someone starts looking for us"I said making her nod.

Y/n:"We should"

100 votes or more guys! 😏

So....how's the book going so far? 💭