Consequences Part 4.

GIGI'S POV.

Tonight was the night of the fund raiser and myself and Zayn were currently getting ready. I haven't seen Y/n since the last time we went out and it was annoying. I missed the girl like mad, but I couldn't really do much since she was working with Zayn and Abel.

I got dressed and made my way downstairs to see Zayn dressed in a black tux looking handsome. I walked towards him and straightened out his tie making me look at me and smile.

Zayn:"How do you always find something to correct?"He asked making me laugh a little and shrug.

Gigi:"I'm a girl...its kind of in our nature"I said making him laugh and nod.

Zayn:"Right, I forgot how particular you can be"He said making me laugh a little and look at him"You look beautiful"He said making me smile at him.

Gigi:"Thank you, you look rather handsome Malik"I said making him laugh and kiss my cheek.

Zayn:"Lets get going, we don't want to be late"He said making me nod and grab my purse.

We got into the car and drove over to the venue and saw that it was packed with people. Zayn helped me out the car and took a deep breathe looking around as there were some photographers.

Zayn:"Woah, that's a lot of people"He said making me squeeze his hand and look at him.

Gigi:"You're going to be perfect. Don't stress"I said making him nod. We kept on walking till we got stopped for pictures.

We were busy taking out some photos when I saw Taylor and Y/n walk up to take pictures making my eyes scan Y/n. She wore a navy suit with a white buttoned up shirt and navy tie making me bite my lip.

Could she look hotter?

I shook my head and focused in Zayn making sure he didn't see anything. We got inside and greeted everyone including our friends and Y/n.

Y/n:"Hello!"She said rather happily making everyone laugh a little and greet her.

Bella:"Hey Y/n/n, you seem happy"She said making the girl hug her and shrug.

Y/n:"Whats not to be happy about"She stated as her eyes landed on me. I could practically feel her eyes undressing me making me look down and blush"Hello Gigi"She said hugging me.

Gigi:"Hey Y/n/n"I said hugging back. We pulled away after a few seconds and returned our gaze back to our friends.

Abel:"So...y'all ready to impress"He said making Y/n and Zayn pat down their suits.

Y/n:"Well, we dressed for it"She said making us laugh a little.

Zayn:"Okay!"He said rubbing his hands together"We're going to talk to some people and see what we can do"He said looking at me"Will you be fine?"He asked making me nod.

Gigi:"I will, go and close some deals"I said pushing him making laugh and nod.

Y/n:"Y'all know how this all works...just call me if you want something"She said making them all nod including me"You going to be okay Tay?"She asked making Taylor nod.

Taylor:"I'll be fine babe, go do your thing"She said pulling Y/n in for a kiss making me glare at her.

I know it was wrong, don't get me wrong.

But did she really have to do it in front of us. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a glass in champagne of the tray and downed it grabbing another

Kendall:"Woah, you okay?"She asked making me nod as Taylor pulled away from the kiss leaving Y/n shocked and speechless.