Author's Note

We'll Prove Then Wrong featured some of my closest friends like Skylar and Jack.

Some of the events in the story are events that actually happened to me in 6th grade.

Example would be me constantly playing Phantom Forces, but instead of playing with my crush I played with Skylar (whose real name I will not say).

We'll Prove Them Wrong was what I always hoped would happen with my actual crush. When I first started the story I wanted to write something to do with my crush. And so that's what I did.

When James sends pictures of Haley's messages to Skylar, Jack (I'm not going to say his real name) had my crush's friend's Snapchat in real life. When Megan and Anna are trying to be convinced to talk with each other, that happened in real life to but Jack set us up in the real story.

Also I didn't end up with my crush in the end for the real story. Once I got rejected I knew I had to change the story to fit something I'd read as well as all of you wonderful readers.

Also Jack never commits suicide in the original story, he just is extremely depressed.

Huge thanks to all of you guys and girls who read all the chapters. I plan on making a sequal sorta thing, but with each character's point of view.

Any suggestions on which character I should do first? Comment below⬇!

Again thank you for all the support on the story, it means allot that a simple crush story that didn't even happen like this, got this much love.

You guys truely proved ME wrong!

And if you have any questions you'd like answered comment them below and maybe I'll try to answer them.