Chapter 15

I woke to Anna shaking me slightly roughly. "Megan c'mon there's a tornado warning!" Anna panicked, grabbing my arm and dragging me inside.

We went straight to the basement, turning the news on to keep an eye on the storm. "You know this how?" I asked, my gaze locked on the tornado trackings on the news. "My phone, the Amber alert, you didn't hear it obviously.." Anna said, waving her phone infront if my face, bringing be back to reality. "I grabbed yours to." Anna handed me my phone. I realized why I didn't hear it. One, I was a pretty sound sleeper once I was in the mode. Two, my phone's ringer was off.

"Oh that's not how you play!" I pouted, serving the ball to Anna. We were playing ping pong on her ping pong table that she had in her basement. "Yes it is! This is house rules baby!" Anna cheered, whacking the ball I'd just served to her back at me. I dodged it, but I'm sure the wall behind me didn't. "Anna!" Anna was busy laughing at my fear of the ball. I picked the ball back up, serving it again. Anna sent it back normally, but when I went to hit it.. "CHOCKEN SOUP!" Anna shouted, making me miss my hit. "Anna c'mon! We were actually doing good!" I picked the ball up, slightly agitated.

After we did what Anna calls Crazy Ping Pong, we played pool. No not a swimming pool, but the one with balls and sticks (not sexual).

"You don't want to hit the 12 in until you've hit all of your kind in." Anna explained, racking the balls into a triangle and handing me a stick and chalk. "Rub the chalk onto the top part, then I'll show you how it's done." Anna said, walking over to the side if the table a plain white ball was placed with her cue stick (what you use to hit the balls). She took aim at the white ball, pulling her stick back and sorta swinging it forward, hitting the white ball twords the triangle she racked earlier.

Basciallt to sum up the pool game, Anna won and I flung balls off the table somehow.

After maybe an hour or so, the tornado was called off. Anna's parents called to check up on us. We told them we were okay.

Once Anna's parents got home after the call, we asked them to drop us off at the arcade where we would eat and call them when we were done.

We played a few racing games (that I beat Anna at) and were currently playing a dance game.

"Anna, I am not fit to play this.." I said, but I knew that she wouldn't listen. "Oh c'mon, it's just Walk The Moon's One Foot Infront Of The Other.." Anna whined, starting the song. I was okay at the few times I played Just Dance so this couldn't be to bad, just feet movement yeah? No. I was lost in the movements, I forgot what foot went where, and I about fell ten times. Once the song was over (Anna won of course), we got drinks and a pizza to split (we had money from her parents bringing us there to spend).

"Next, we play hours of Just Dance!" Anna said, throwing her arms into the air. "Uh how about no? If I can't do that I doubt I can do Just Dance." I replied, taking a bite of my slice.

Anna's parents came around to pick us up and bring us home.

"Oh c'mon I shot him!" Anna pouted, glaring at the screen. We were playing Phantom Forces on Roblox, it's one if my favorites after all! "You'll be fine, just spawn on me." I laughed slightly, Anna giving out a sigh. It was a king of the hill round, and Anna and I were on the same team. Our plan was to hide amoung the dead bodies on the hill and kill whoever dares to steal the hill from us. Anna was stabbed most of the time or didn't see a gernade that was thrown. I, well I was either gernaded or shot. "Here, I'll charge in and stab them while you keep a watch." I explained, spawning back into the game after death. Our plan somewhat worked, and even though the rest of the team was running around and doing nothing, we still make a comeback! "Uh huh, oh yeah, we won, get wrecked!" Anna cheered, high-fiving me.

We spent the rest of the night in Anna's room doing whatever until we were tired. I personally was reading Wattpad fanfictions, les ones of course. They were mostly crush x reader which I inserted Anna's name for the crush.

Once we got tired, I crawled into Anna's bed and snuggled up with her. We lied there awake most if the night, never wanting the moment to end.

"Hey Megan?" Anna asked, looking backwards tword me. "Hm?" "If you had to choose between Jack, Skylar, and me, who would you spend the rest of your life with?" Anna asked, turning back to face the wall. I was flushed, definitely. What would she need to know this for? I smirked, knowing my answer before the question was finished. I pulled Anna close, kissing the back of her head for a split second. "Does that give you an answer?" I asked, resting my head back on the pillow. Anna turned herself to face me. "Do it again, I don't quite understand." Anna said. Yeah she was messing with me. I was even more flushed by the second. I gave Anna a peck on the cheek, but before I could pull back she put a hand on the back of my head, keeping us in the hey I'm kissing your cheek position. Once Anna removed her hand, she turned away and lied back down. I wrapped my arms around her small figure, keeping her close.

"Do you have an answer yet?" I whispered. "Yes." Anna giggled, falling asleep.