Chapter 22

Hastily clicking the notification, I read Skylar's billions of messages she sent in the matter of (what felt like) a minute.

Skylar:
MEGANNNNNN
MEGA NUTELLAAAAA
MR MEGANNNNNN
SO JAMES SENT ME SOMETHING
IT'S ABOUT
GUESS WHO
ANNA
YOUR FUTURE GIRLFRIEND!!!!
CALL ME WE NEED TO VOICE ABOUT THIS
Plz not video cause you get sorta weird...
BUT PLZZZZZZZ
PLZ BESTIE?!
❤😏
Gotta get Gucci with that Anna huh?
Man I'll keep spamming if you don't respond

Yeah I hated when she did this.

Agrivated, I typed.

Megan:
God dammit Skylar I am right here calm your abs!

Skylar:
Sheesh okay
Voice?

Megan:
Yeah I need all the details!

"Heya bestie!" I greeted over the call. I always said that once a call started between Skylar and I. "Okay so I'm pulling it up what James sent. He said that Haley had texted him over Snapchat. Something about how Anna was over at a sleepover or something.." Skylar said. I could hear her scrolling with the mouse wheel. "Yeah Anna told me about that. Sleepover at Haley's." I replied. "Okay I'll send the picture of the text to you." Skylar clicked away at the mouse. Soon my phone vibrated, telling me I got the picture.

The text message James had got from Haley said:

So tonight I'm having a sleepover at my place. Since Anna is invited (and we just started a movie) I had an idea for the games part. We'll play truth or dare, something along those lines. Maybe we can get Anna to say that she likes Megan? Anna's never said anything about her to us, so if all fails we'll have an honesty session thing where we all go around and confess something we've kept secret.

While I read the message, a grin slid onto my face. "Wow that's... Nothing like we would do for sure." I said, getting a laugh from Skylar. "Well, how it works for us is one person figures out another's crush. Once somebody figures it out, they spread the word across the group and the person with the crush is constantly teased." Skylar corrected me. Yeah that seemed accurate. "So James said he'd keep us informed about the situation at the party. Maybe I could some over to your place and we could watch Netflix? I got a good show for you!" Skylar suggested.

Once she came over (Anna's parents were out) she turned the TV to Netflix and searched up Seven Deadly Sins

"Anime..?" I questioned as Skylar started the 1st episode. "You know Ban? Yeah this is his show." Skylar said, rushing off to the snack cubbort. "Any preferences?" Skylar asked, gazing up and down the varity of snacks. "There's popcorn if you wanna make that up." I suggested.

Skylar made us popcorn and we watched Seven Deadly Sins. It was pretty good and had somewhat of a plot that I understood. Basically Ban was constantly stabbed but since he's immoral he can't die. Seems like the normal protagonist is immortal and always wins cleche.

"OH MY PHONE MEGAN IT'S JAMES!" Skylar shouted, grabbing her phone from the table. "Calm down it's just a message!" I rolled my eyes, peeking over to her phone screen. Skylar read the message aloud. "So Anna is definitely debating about Megan. She said that Megan has been on her mind but just didn't know if Megan felt the same or even liked girls that way. Anna asked us if we could keep an eye out and of course we agreed. Next plan is pretty good actually. I was thinking we convince both to kiss? Like maybe at school since they're proving them wrong." Skylar finished. "Okay 1, wow that's not the answer I expected. 2, she likes me and it's great! 3, KISS ME?!" I over exaggerated the last one there I'll admit but hey at school isn't any better! "Do it DO IT DO IT!" Skylar chanted, pumping a fist in the air. "Skylar you remind me of the one time J-hope had the camera and was yelling PARK JIMIN while fake punching the camera." I said unamused. Skylar hated when I rephrased the BTS videos she's seen a million times but J-hope is my bias man! "Well I say we call Anna." Skylar corssed her arms, smirking. "Man you don't know when to quit.." I muttered, crossing my arms as well.