Chapter 1

Megan's P.O.V

I was walking into school, putting my Saxophone ( yeah i'm a  band kid, so cool) and heading up to my locker. "Hey, Megan!" I turned my head to the voice, Skylar. She's been my best friend since 4th grade. Before the first day we shared schedules, no classes together... She was alot smarter than me to begin with. We walked to her locker for her to put her jacket away, then went up to my locker. Both our 1st periods were upstairs so it worked out. Anna looks like she just got to her locker. "Oh, sorry Megan, I'll get out of yo-" i cut Anna off. "Go ahead, you were here before me anyways." I said, standing to the side with Skylar. Skylar nudged my shoulder. "So whose she?" Skylar questioned, giving me a smirk. I never attracted many people, but Skylar always shipped me with whoever she could. "Oh, that's Anna, she's just a FRIEND." I replied, enphisising the word 'friend'. "Go ahead Megan." Anna said as I walked over with Skylar. We were almost through the 1st quarter. "Oh, you're in my Social Studies right, Skylar was it?" Anna asked, stuffing her jacket into her locker. I mean stuff when I say stuff, it was December after all and everyone wore poofy jackets but me. "Yeah, got that right, and you're Anna?" Skylar replied to Anna as I swapped my backpack for my string bag, grabbing a few books from my backpack as well. Anna closed her locker. "I'll be inside t Megan, you want me to grab your binder?" Anna asked before entering our first period. "Ya go ahead, I'll be there in a sec!" I called back. "I see chemistry..." Skylar whispered to me before going to her first period.

As I walked into the classroom I went straight to my seat, next to Anna. After a few weeks into the school year our teacher let us choose seats or trade with others. Since I only knew Anna she's who I sat by. I got out my IPad (school gave us IPads) and opened the 'Doceri' app. Anna did the same as me, I was teaching her my art style since she liked it alot. I opened the document that read "Teaching Studio" and got started with Anna.

Break time rolled around and we were non-stop laughing on our way to the water fountains. "Meg- Megan.. Oh my gosh...." Was all that Anna could manage to say. As I walked up to the fountain to get a drink, once I pushed the 'drink' button and the water started squirting out, i bent down to take a drink, but was to tall (I was 5ft 5in). Anna burst out in laughter again. I got down on my knees to get a drink, but once I started drinking, I started laughing. Water was everywhere! Anna was laughing herself to tears at this point and so was I. "Oh shoot Megan, we gotta get back!" Anna said, pulling me away from the fountain and taking a quick drink. We ran down the hall as fast as we could, man, time really flies when your having fun. Of course we were yelled at for running but we ignored it, we were NOT gonna be late!

Anna plopped down in her chair, I did the same. We were panting dogs at this point, getting weird glances from classmates. "That was, interesting..." Anna said, out of breath. "Oh yeah, got that right!" I replied, also out of breath. Man I needed to get back into sports. "Alright class, get out your-" Our teacher was cut off from another teacher entering the room. "Ah, you two." The intruder teacher pointed to Anna and I. "Come with me." The intruder's voice was stern and serious. Anna and I got up and went with her. She pulled us out into the hall. "What did you both think you were doing running down the hall?" She said in an extremely intiminating voice. If she didn't scare me so much, I'd grab Anna's hand and run down the hall with her in any direction. "We didn't want to be late.." Anna said, she inched closer to me. Obviously this monster of a teacher noticed. "Okay, I do not care if you're trying to use your boyfriend here as protection from consiquences." Now that, crosses the line. I dress like a guy, why is that so bad!? "Anna, when I grab your hand, we run to the right..." I whispered to her in our own language so if the teacher heard she would'nt know our plan. Anna gave me a small nod. "Just, you!" The teacher pointed to me. "Boy, give me your-- HEY!" Before she could finish, Anna and I's plan was put into action.