Zayn

Heyyyyyy here's your update:D

~~

        Today was the day where you had the courage to break Zayn's heart. It's not like you wanted to, you had too. You wrapped your scarf around your neck tightly and opened the door to the coffee shop, sadly this just had to be the one where Zayn first asked you to be his girlfriend.

        You looked to see Zayn sitting at the booth where he asked you out as well..

"Well shit.." You mumbled, you took a deep breath and walked over to him. You saw him fumbling with something in his pocket, probably his cigarette box.

"Hello beautiful." Zayn said smiling as you took your seat.

"..Hi.." You suddenly felt as if crying.

"How are you today, babe?" Zayn said putting his hand ontop of yours.

"..Um.. We, uh, need to talk." You said quickly inturupting him.

Zayn's face suddenly looked nervous as he clutched the box of some sort in his pocket.

"A-about what?"

"Uhh, well, um.. About Harry's curl secret." You said quickly. 'Shit, stick to the program.' You said to yourself in your head.

Zayn started laughing, you laughed nervously along with him, your eyes dancing along the coffee shop, not bothering to meet with Zayn's.

"Well if you really want to know.. Liver juice." Zayn said with a serious face which caused you to choke on your own spit.

After you caught your breath you looked at Zayn, "Are you serious?" You asked imagining the boy putting liver juice in his hair, the smell causing him to make a disgusted face.

That caused Zayn to laugh even harder, "Of course not!" He said in between breaths.

"Oh my God good." You laughed, suddenly your stomach tightened and you realized you really had to get back to the point of what you were trying to say.

"Well, uhh actually.. There is, well.. Um.. There's another thing we have to talk about.." You said softly not looking up in case you found yourself staring into his eyes yet again.

"Y/n, you know you can tell me anything, right?" Zayn said lifting up your chin to look at Zayn's beautiful brown eyes. "Umm.."

"What is it babe?"

"Zayn... Ithinkweneedtobreakup." You blurted out quickly.

Zayn immediatly let go of your chin "W-what?" He said looking as if I stabbed him in the heart. Oh wait.. I did.

"I'm sorry.." You said before standing up and putting on your coat. "I was gonna propose today.." You heard Zayn mumble pulling out the dark blue box out of his pocket. 

You gulped.

"I'm so sorry Zayn.." You said shakily as you proceeded to walk out of the coffee shop, on the way you slowed down by your ex bestfriends booth.

"There! You happy?" You screamed not caring if Zayn and the rest of the shop heard you. There you ran out of the shop not bothering to hide your tears as you ran away.

[A/N]                      READ DOWN BELOW

I'm sorry this one is so short, i just tried to update as fast as I could!!

SO!

Let's do something to make eachother smile!!

If you ship me with a One Direction and/or 5sos member, I will ship you with a One Direction and/or 5sos member because I want to make you guys smile after you read these okay?

I love you guys so much!

If you want me to do a sequel to any chapters in the book just comment on the chapter and ask!

Again, I love you guys!

Vote

Comment

Share

~Jillian:)