liam sequel

y'all have been asking for it, here we go..

its been 13 months since Liam left you because of management, and you had a beautiful baby girl Mila, only 4 months old. She has liams chocolate brown eyes but my h/c, she looks like him more then me.

Liam still doesn't know about Mila, i was planning on telling him one day but then he left.

I heard a little grown and looked over to see Mila rubbing her eyes, she just woke up from a nap.

"Good afternoon sleepy head." i cooed at the now wide awake little girl.

"Lets go to the grocery store! We need some more diapers." i said picking out a little black and white romper along with some black sandals.

I picked Mila up and changed her out of her pajamas and put the outfit i picked out, on.

i put in my black sneakers and put Mila in her stroller as we walked to the grocery store.

after about 10 minuets we got to the store and walked straight to the diaper isle.

"y/n?" you heard a familiar voice say.
curiously you turned around. My jaw dropped. Liam, was right there.

"L-liam?" you said shakily, your eyes watered, and Liam noticed that,but before he could respond Mila cried.

I quickly picked Mila up. "Are yah babysitting for y/s/n (your siblings name), did she have another baby?" Liam asked. "Uhh no, this is Mila, Mila Payne."

Liam smiled then frowned. "Shes my baby?" He asked. I nodded. "WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled. "Liam calm down. Tears were trickling down both of our faces. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked, his usual sparkling eyes cloudy. "You left." was all you could say before you were interrupted.

"You could've called." he said wiping his cheeks. "I did call but you said you didn't love me so why would i think you would love our daughter? your sick!" i whispered, dropping the diapers and running out of the store pushing Mila's stroller.

"Y/n!" Liam yelled. "OH MY GOD! IS THAT LIAM PAYNE?!!!??" A pack of teenage girls squealed. "I'm sorry i-i have to go." Liam said trying to push his way through. "HAVE MY CHILDREN LIAM JAMES PAYNE!" "IM SICK OF THE WORD CHILDREN I DONT WANT A CHILD, GET OFF OF ME!"

You stopped running and looked back again, Liam's face dropped. "No no no no! That's not what i meant y/n!" Liam said breaking free of the crowd.

you couldn't run anymore, you were in shock.

As Liam reached you he reached out to touch your shoulder. "Don't fucking touch me." you snapped. "I didn't mean it." He whispered. "I need to get home." you said walking away. "I'M NOT GIVING UP!" Liam yelled.

1 week later

he didn't show any signs if not giving up. no calls, no letters, no visits. What was i expecting?

i was cleaning the dishes and Mila was in her play crib watching Caillou.

*ding dong*

i walked to the door and opened it, Liam was there holding diapers, and flowers?

"what do you want?!" you whispered loudly. "please forgive me." he pleaded.
"i heard it from you yourself, you don't want a child, why should i expect now you do?" i said tearing up.

"i was almost mobbed, i was scared of loosing you." he said shakily. "no, you were scared of loosing your reputation from me." i said and with that i slammed the door.

2 months later

i got loads of diapers and even a crib every Wednesday. but this wednesday i got a note.

"Dear y/n,

i'm leaving on tour soon, please can i meet her once before i'm gone? Can you atleast give me a chance?

i was stupid in saying those words, i've tried to make it up to you. Please answer me, please call me when you get this.

Love forever and ever,

Liam."

You sighed. What do I do..

[a/n]

holla! it's mean awhile yo but im here!
i've been super busy with school, volleyball and dealing with some stuff, but i've been writing so i guess y'all are happy, or sad.

I HAD NO CLUE HOW TO FINISH THIS! HOW SHOULD I FINISH IT?!? COMMENT BELOW!

Jill