Chapter 14

Bumblebee's p.o.v

     "Hey kid, you ready for this?" I looked at WheelJack, the ground bridges light casted a shadow behind him. "This isn't gonna end well." He smirks, "Hey, what's the future for?" I look at him, "I suppose you're right." He shrugs, "aren't I always?" I shook my helm, "no." He smiled with a slight chuckle, "watch your back kid." He nudges me and transforms. "We will be find. Let's all just make it back in one piece please." Smokescreen nervously States. "This is it boys!" Crosshairs smiles viciously. "Let's take them down!"
     The Decepticons agreed on ending our war today. I wondered if this could really be the end of this horrible war that has taken over our world and our lives. I wondered how many of us will be left after this battle. I pray to Primus we all make it. I will give my life for anyone here. Everyone knows that, Ratchet has told me privately that it scares him how willing I am to give my life. It's not that I want to go offline.It's that I would for the life of my family. This is my family, no matter what the circumstances I would do my best to secure them.

     Now, here we all stand. Ratchet watching our vitals on screens at the old army base. Now, Optimus, IronHide, Arcee, Crosshairs, WheelJack, Bulkhead, Drift, Smokescreen, Hot Rod, and me all stand here. The desert winds and sand blowing against us. "Well Optimus, I see you are much shorter on Autobots than ever. I see there could be no Cliffjumper to join us." Arcee's fists tighten as Megatron snarls the harsh comment out of his sick mouth. "I also see that the beloved Seaspray cannot join us." Bulkheads glare tightens and WheelJacks swords glint in the sun. "Along with the beloved Chromia." IronHide growls and Optimus draws his sword. "I cannot forget about a voice that would be missing in the battle cries or the shouts of pain one that will be making during our brutal battle." This one was directed to me. I stiffened and my glare hardened. "This is it Megatron, one shall rise." Megatron steps forward along with Optimus, "one shall fall." Megatron ends. "Charge!" The battle begins.
     I take on Knockout. I flip him over my back whilst twisting his arm. He cries out in pain and whines about his paint job. I decide that will hold himself up for a bit and take on a couple of the mindless bots.

   Hot Rods p.o.v

     I jump in front of Starscream and crack his faceplates against my kneecap. "You little-." I freeze time and call for Bee. He instantly looks over and shoots multiple times in Starscreams direction. The time goes back to normal and Starscream screams has he's hit. I nod a thanks to Bee and he gives me a curt nod before being tackled by a bot. He gets him off in time though.
    I battle my way next to Crosshairs. He's taking on Breakdown with Bulkhead. "How you holding up kid?" I grunt and stick my gun to the bots spark chamber and fire away. "I'm doing alright." I could feel the energon leaking down me. I took a glance at Optimus' position and smile. He's winning. I heard ped steps come at me and immediately looked back to see Breakdown. He rammed into my chest plates. I flew in the air for a moment before hitting the ground. I groaned in pain. There was so much pain. I saw WheelJack and Bulkhead tackle him this time. "I'm taking Hot Rod to Ratchet!" I waved Crosshairs off and stood. The pain starting to subside. "I'm good." Crosshairs rose a brow, "are you for sure Hot Rod?" He was really worried if he was using my full name, "yeah, I'm alright." I shook my helm and stood up completely. "Alright, need anything call out." I nodded. I looked to see everybody's situation.
     Everyone was doing good. Then, I spotted Arcee. She was being pinned down by Starscream. "ARCEE!" My main concern was all her right now. I knocked a couple bots down until I made it to her. I did make it though. I shot Starscream in the side and he blacked out before I could scream in his face. "Thank you," Arcee smiled whilst panting. "Course," I helped her up. I looked to Optimus and saw he was taking Megatron down still. This could be it! I smile when all of a sudden a shout breaks through my smile. I look over to see Breakdown smiling wickedly as Crosshairs holds his side in pain. Energon starts to seep through his fingers. "Holy Primus." I go optics wide and I get shoved to the ground and punched several times before I can kick the bot off. Arcee was distracted with other bots already. I couldn't let anyone die.