Chapter 16

"Today, the warlord himself, Megatron, has taken his own life. The prisoner was put to a life sentence in prison for killing an innocent. The innocent civilians body was no where to be found...I pray that this innocent ones soul was not perished by what the evil has done. I speak now to tell Jasper, Nevada that the evil has been gone with. For a moment of silence...thank you. Jonathon Joe out."

-2 hours before-

   Optimus' p.o.v

     "I wish not to do this Megatron." Bumblebee's gun in my hand aimed at Megatron was something fait was aiming for. "But, for my team members sake, I will pull the trigger." Ratchets form lie next to Jazz's knees as Jazz worked on the doctor. "I believe you have already realized you will never be able to do this Optimus. I just wish you could face the truth," said Megatron, optimistically. "I believe you are wrong." I pointed lower and shot Megatrons knee. He fell back with a pained gasp. His eyes going wide as his silver hair flew in the wind. "Call an ambulance, let the humans find him." I walked over and set his bracelet to full human and tore it off of him. He stayed human. "Lets get our doctor home and stabilized." I picked up Ratchet as all of us headed through the bridge something loud went off. I heard a gasp. I looked along with everyone else to see Drift, his eyes a cold crystal blue, wide. My eyes widened when I saw a black stain growing through his blue shirt. "Drift!" Crosshairs grabbed him before he fell. "Oh Primus!" Hot Rod guided us through the bridge, WheelJack stayed back with him. Arcee closed the bridge. "Optimus, Ratchet needs hooked to an IV and needs stitching, Arcee you must do stitching," ordered Jazz, the young twenty-three year old adult. "On it." Arcee answered.

     Drift was fading, fast. "We're loosing him!" Jazz shouted as he scrambled to get the bullet out of his chest.
     The bullet came from Megatrons pistol he had tucked in his belt. Hot Rod and WheelJack has come back, they had called to make sure authorities got there and hurried home before anyone got suspicious of their where bouts. The bullet had barely missed Drift's spinal cord in which would have caused him to fall dead instantly. Jazz has said he was very lucky.
     "Bumblebee, give me the tweezers!" Bumblebee quickly assisted him. Jazz took the bullet out slowly and placed it on the table. "Here comes the blood." Announced Jazz. Blood gushed from Drift and he seemed to have paled. "Everyone out!" We all moved out. Jazz was going to take care of him, he knew that if he needed anything all he had to do was call.

   Bulkheads p.o.v

     "Do you think he's gonna pull through?" WheelJack looks at me, "Which one?" I sigh, "Ratchet has a leg wound that needs stitching. He's gonna be fine. Drift is who I'm worried...scared about." WheelJack nods, "I know. Ratchet is gonna be fine." WheelJack mutters. Setting down on a crate I give him a curious look, "why do you care so much? I mean we all care but you seem to be attached." WheelJack quickly looked away and shuffled. "Uh...no um...no reason." He got up and left, quickly at that. "Okay then."

   IronHides p.o.v

     "Jazz can get Drift to his feet." Optimus nodded, "I know." I gave him a unbelievable look, "you don't seem like you do." Optimus looked to me, "I do not know how one can read ones facial expression when none is given." I smile, "humans have their ways." I answered, gesturing to my body. "You are very muscular I must say in the least." I chuckle, "gee thanks Prime." He smiled lightly.

     Jazz walks out whilst cleaning off his hands on a rag. His black and white shirt covered in blood. "Well, he will be just fine. No major artery's were hit. He just needs lots of bed rest and time." We both nod, "good job." He sighs, "thanks." He goes over to everyone else to release the good news. "Told you. He's fine." I say as Optimus smiled. "And I am full aware of what you said. I appreciate that you reassured me IronHide." I smile and salute, "anytime sir." I knew he wouldn't forget this.

   Hot Rods p.o.v

     Crosshairs paced back and forth and started hitting the wall every now and then. Bumblebee and I just kinda sat back and watched. Crosshairs was having a freak out moment because of Drift. I never got the chance to ask or it's the fact I was too scared to ask because I might get a fist to the face. He just now went into bot mode to hit the wall harder. I sighed and motioned for Bumblebee to go into bot mode. He nods and does it. I also go into bot from.
     "I can't believe that evil son of a gun thinks that he can do whatever he wants!" Hairs hit the wall. Bumblebee shrank back like a ball of tinfoil. "He can't kill us." Another powerful punch to the wall, "Well he can but he won't." I smile nervously. "Hey Crosshairs." He doesn't stop pacing nor ranting. "Well, uh...why don't you sit down and wait for some good news from the med bay." He stops and all that's going through my helm right now is 'now you've done it'. He looks at me, slowly. "What?" I walk back and away from him. Bumblebee hides behind me. "I thought maybe you would wanna just sit down and I don't know...calm down?" He sighs and I feel sudden rush of relief. "You're right." He walks over and sits on a giant energon crate that's bot size. "That's went better than expected," I mutter to Bee. "Definitely." He whispers back. We sit down and I'm next to him.
     Optimus soon walks over in human form. "Bumblebee I need you down here." Bee goes into human form and I set him down. "Thank you for lending me your gun in battle." He hands it to him. "It was not a problem sir." Optimus smiles with a nod and Bee goes back to bot from and sits next to me. Optimus walks away away. Jazz walks over next. "I have some news." He doesn't specify what kind of news such as good or bad. "How
Is he?" Crosshairs blurts and Jazz smiles, "he's fine. He needs some time to heal and rest but otherwise he is quite alright." Crosshairs let out a long breath. Jazz shifted to bot form and set a servo on Crosshairs' shoulder plate. "Drift will be just fine Crosshairs. I promise." Crosshairs nods and looks away. Jazz stands back and goes into human form. "He's right you know." He nods, "I know." He gets up and walks away into his berth room down the corridor. I look to Bumblebee, "Where is Smokescreen?" As if on que Smokescreen jump-scares us. "Hey!" We both jumped, all he did was laugh. "I'm gonna go to bed. My peds are killing me." Smoekesceen announces and leaves. "Good idea." I follow in pursuit and Bumblebee does also.