Chapter 11

(Warning: Contains sadness. You're welcome) there will also be a & sign too start the song.
Arcee's p.o.v

"Why the hell would you do that?" I growled as we dodged people in the mall. Bumblebee, Smokescreen, and Hot Rod we're running with. "I don't know, it seemed fun at the moment," Smokescreen smiled nervously. Smokescreen had decided it would have been It's security!" Hot Rod shouted. We saw them below us. "Scrap!" I shouted. I dove under ones legs, Bumblebee helped me up super quickly as we kept running along. "Ratchet's gonna have our afts." Bumblebee hoarse voice announced. "Sure is!" Hot Rod shouted as he jumped over a baby's carriage. "Show off," Bumblebee snorted and Hot Rod laughed. The parents of the child looking back at us. Then Smokescreen yelped in alarm. We turned to see Starscream and Knockout. "SMOKY!" Megatron had him dangling over the railing. It was a good fifteen foot drop. "We have this place on lockdown." Megatron smirked. "Scrap!" I muttered. Then something hit me in the head from behind.

It was bright. The mall lights were on. I looked around to see all the civilians were gone and there are many Cons around the place. I saw lights hit the wall. Blue and red. Then a helicopter. We must be on the news, that's not good. I suddenly looked to see Smokescreen tied to a chair. His face was bloodied on the side. I looked next to me to see Hot Rod. He had blood come from is nose and there was a single hole in his shirt near his back that looked much like a knife. He had been stabbed. Panic arose. I swiftly looked to my other side to see...no one. Panic grew, Where was Bee? Smokescreen suddenly groaned. He looked up at us, "B-Bee? Where?" Hot Rod growled, "interrogating room." He nodded to the bosses office. We were all tied to chairs, helpless. "What happened after I was knocked out?" Hot Rod looked swiftly to Smokescreen. "Megatron dropped him. Starscream stabbed me and I took a hit from Breakdown. Bumblebee...we don't know yet. "We've both been in the interrogating room. They ask the same questions, neither of us answered. We both know Bee isn't going to either." I look at him, the determination written on my face, "what questions?" He looked to Smokescreen, "Where is base? You don't answer, Knockout decides what happens. What is Optimus' weakness? Don't answer you get whatever, Starscream wants with you. Final question, where's the cyber matters source to restore Cybertron? Don't answer, Megatron will do whatever he wants." Then the door opened to the room. Megatron came out with a huge grin. Then he walked to Smokescreen. "You're little friend has been well taken care of. I'm surprised he didn't scream, I don't think he can anymore." My eyes went wide, "You piece of-." I was cut off from a slap. Hot Rod was enraged by this, "you son of a glitch! If I could I would kill you cold blood no mercy!" Megatron was not too fond of that. "I will kill the bug if you don't shut your trap!" Megatron hit Hot Rod and he groaned. Knockout then comes out a satisfied smirk planted on his faceplates. &Bumblebee was being restrained by him. "Put him in the chair." This got the attention of both Smokescreen and Hot Rod. Bumblebee looked horrible. Worst of all his arm was bleeding badly. "Bumblebee?" The Cons has gone and only guards stood in corners. "Y...ya?" His voice was small and it was super hoarse. "What'd they do?" He looked up.

   Smokescreens p.o.v

     "Knockout did electrocution. Starscream chose break three ribs. Megatron stabbed my arm." Hot Rod growled at every word. "Those sons of glitches!" I've never seen him loose his cool. Only when it's Bumblebee will he ever. "We need to get out of here." Arcee sighed. Megatron then came up. He was angered. He grabbed Bumblebee roughly and put him in the middle of us, facing Hot Rod. "Say your goodbyes now!" A gun was to his head. "Tell me where they are now!" The gun was cocked back. It was a .380 caliber. "No." Hot Rod looked Bee dead in the eyes. Megatron got angrier. "Please Primus, don't do this! We're just teenagers, KIDS!" Hot Rod shouted, tears forming. "Tell me where and this won't have to happen!" Megatron roared. "You don't have to do this! Please! He's all I have!" Hot Rod's chair was rocking as he scrambled to get out.
     "Fine, have it your way," Megatron snarled. I went eyes wide. Hot Rod cried and I started to let tears form. Arcee was sobbing. "NO! PLEASE PRIMUS I BEG OF YOU DON'T! DON'T SHOOT MY BROTHER!" Hot Rod cried. Bumblebee was shaking with fear. Knockout had placed me next to Hot Rod in my chair so I could see everything. Bumblebee was shedding silent tears. "TELL ME!" Megatron roared. He threw Bee to the ground who shouted out in pain. He grabbed Bumblebee back up. "Why are you so mad?" Bumblebee Asked, his voice scratchy. "Well, I've just found out that Optimus Prime has located us and is on his way. I'm running out of time!" Megatron was so mad his face had turned a small amount of red. "Choose!" Breakdown was getting inpatient in the background. "NOT HIM! TAKE ME! Just please, don't! I'm not going to tell you!" The gun was pressed to Bumblebee's head once more, "last chance." Hot Rod looked at Bumblebee once more. Bumblebee nodded. My eyes went wide and I screamed, "NO!" I struggled and my wrists started to burn and they were suddenly slick. Blood dripped from them and ran down the chairs legs. Hot Rod let out a sob, "No." He whispered. Megatron smiled, either way he was getting satisfaction. "What was that?" Hot Rod looked at Megatron, his hardened gaze sent shivers down my own spine, "I fragging said no!" Megatron smile grew like the grinch. "Decision made. Say goodbye." I looked away, then there was a gunshot. "PRIMUS WHY?" Hot Rod cried. I heard his chair move in so many different directions. I've never seen him loose it. "Hot Rod I'm fine!" I looked to see Bee. His arm was limp against his body due to the hit nerves. Megatron was holding his side. Optimus with a gun smoking. The rest of the team was their and fought off the rest of the Cons. Hot Rod was looking at Bee like he was a ghost as he untied him. When he was untied he jumped to Bee. "Oh Primus, I thought I lost you." Bee was buried in his chest. "Come on, fluffiness can be later. We gotta get gone." Crosshairs said. Arcee's purple blue eyes were frightened. Her leg was pained. Jazz carried her through our bridge. Crosshairs took Bee, WheelJack took me, and Drift grabbed Hot Rod.

   Ratchet's p.o.v

     When the others returned I looked between all of them. "Smokescreen goes first. He's gonna bleed out." Jazz announced as he sat down Arcee on the couch on the catwalk. "Alright." I shifted to human form and started operating. "Rest Smokescreen." He mumbled something but I didn't catch it. He then fell asleep. "What happened?" I asked Optimus. IronHide signing behind him. "When we got there Bumblebee had a fun to his head. Hot Rod was crying. Breakdown crying. Their all traumatized." IronHide answered first. "What are they doing now? Are they holding up well?" Crosshairs walked in, "Hot Rod is holding on to Bee for dear life on the other couch next to Arcee." I sighed, "what happened to Smokescreen? He has two broken ribs on each side of him. He has a head wound, he has a slight concussion, and he has a burn mark on his side...it's a Decepticon symbol." I shuddered. Crosshairs cringed and WheelJack growled, "hate those cons." He muttered bitterly. "Don't we all?" Jazz spat out as he gave Smokescreen more energonic blood. "He also cut his wrists due to rope." I rose a brow, "they were tied up, he was struggling to get loose for Bee." I went eyes wide. "How bad are the others?" WheelJack looked down, "Arcee's got a wounded leg. A black eye and that's it. Hot Rod has a hurt abdomen and a busted lip, electrocution marks, and a broken nose. Bumblebee's got a stabbed arm, something wrong with inside of his body I think broken ribs, and a black eye." I was shocked. "Never again are we letting young ones go out." Optimus was silently agreeing and I knew it. Everyone was in transformer mode except for the wounded, me and Jazz who was of course working on a Smokescreen. "He's gonna be alright." Jazz helped me wrap his chest and his wrists. "WheelJack take him to his berthroom." He nodded. "I need Hot Rod." Crosshairs went to get him. He came back with Hot Rod and Bumblebee. "Relax." I murmured. I wrapped his chest with Jazz first I wrapped his wrists also then put a bandage to keep his nose straight. He just stared at the ceiling the whole time. Every now and then a twitch of pain would dance across his features.
     "You can tell me if it hurts." Hot Rod only nodded, I accepted that as an answer. "Done." He slowly got up. He hobbled to the humans seat. "Bee." Crosshairs slowly day him on the operating table. WheelJack walked in, he was watching us uneasily. Jazz and I wrapped his chest then put his arm in a sling after cleaning it all out then stitching. Bumblebee would squirm and cry out hoarsely every once in a while but held most of it in.

     "Arcee, feeling better?" She was the easteist to take care of. I have her a boot to keep her foot and ankle straight, that's where the pain was shooting from. "Lot's better thank you." I nodded, "it's my job." She nodded the went to her berthroom for some well deserved rest. I was muttering under my breath as I walked into my med bay cleaning a tool in bot form. I then see Hot Rod and Bumblebee sleeping on the big berth in the med bay. They took one of their blankets from their rooms and two pillows to sleep here. I made them stay in here so they might as well be comfortable. I don't really understand why the cons are still after such young men and women. These poor kids are going through hell. I just hope they make it back. The cons want only them to be able to switch to both bot and human. They want to defeat us in anyway possible. We weren't gonna let them.