And that was it

"There, that should work for a bit." I said as I finished healing some of the wounds that Albus had. These didn't require wands.

"Thanks." He said as I helped him get up. "Now where do you suppose we are?"

"I don't know. But, I hear water which means we must be on some island or something." I said looking around.

"I knew I should've brought my bracelet!"

"Uh, Albus." I said as I lifted my dress to show the bracelet wrapped around my ankle, glowing.

"You're amazing you are Madison!" He said in amazement.

"Always a turn of surprise."

"And the symbol?"

"They should've been able to see it by now. When i woke up, I quickly sent a signal to your bracelet back at the Manor. Hopefully, someone saw it and they're working on finding us."

Then we heard the door unlock. I quickly lowered my dress and ran to Albus. Inside came in a woman with crazy black hair and a black leather dress.

"Good morning lovelys!" She said.

"Who are you and what do you want with us?!" Albus said getting in front to protect me.

"Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Bellatrix Lestrange and that girl you're trying to hide is my niece."

"Yeah, well she's my cousin so you're gonna have to deal with me first!" He said holding on to me.

"Aww, you're to protect her.....I hate it. Come forth child." She said pointing at me. Then, I let go of Albus and started to nervously reveal myself from behind Albus.

Madi!"He whispered.

"I got this."I told him. I hope I did.

"That's it dearie. Now, what's your name?" She asked me.

"Madison Narcissa Malfoy." I told her.

"I'm your Auntie Bellatrix."

"You're no aunt to me. You're a crazy pshycopathic murderer!

"You know what, I tried to be nice Aunt Bellatrix but I guess not." Her voice started getting louder. "You want the crazy psychopathic murderer, then that's exactly what you're gonna get! GET HER!" She said and two Death Eaters came in. One of them was a werewolf by the name Fenrir Greyback. I feared him the most. The other was someone I didn't know, but I had seen his face before in older papers from years before. He started walking towards Albus while Greyback came straight for me.

We started to run towards each other but they beat us to it. We grabbed hands. That was as close as it got for us until they grabbed us pulling us further from each other.

"MADISON!" He was screaming. "NO! NOT MADI! TAKE ME INSTEAD!" Me on the other hand, I was screaming and pushing as they literally dragged me out of the room.

"NO! NO! ALBUS! ALBUS PLEASE! HELP ME! HELP!"

"MADI!" Then I saw Bellatrix who was laughing at us scream like we were getting murdered. That's it. I got so tired of her that I decided to break free.

I kicked Greyback in the shin and made a run to Albus. He kneed the other Death Eater in the stomach and ran to me. I was so close to him until I felt something pull me back. Greyback had hold of me again. Albus started sprinting after me until Bellatrix grabbed her wand and hit Albus to the ground. Then the Death Eater got him up and held him back as Greyback dragged me towards the door. I could hear Albus calling me as I got further away.

I kept getting closer to the door. The more I scream, the closer to the door I get. The closer I get, the further away from Albus I am. The further away from Albus, the louder I scream.

"ALBUS!" 10 feet away.

"ALBUS HELP!" 5 feet away.

"MADI NOOO!" 0 feet away.

"ALBUS!" The door closes. And that was it.