Hogwarts Express

Hey guys hope your liking the story so far. Just a heads up that this chapters gonna be REALLY LONG!! Hope you enjoy! -Madi

This is in the POV of Madison

I take my head out of the window and grab my bag to look for a compartment to sit in. Walking through the train, I see my cousins Albus, James, Ariana in a compartment with their friends. "Hey Madi." Says James. "Wanna sit with us?" And for some apparent reason I said, "No thanks, I'll leave you with your friends but I'll see you guys later." I wave bye as they smile and i continue to walk.

"Why did I say that?!" I thought in my head but for some reason I had a feeling that someone special was gonna be in another compartment. And my gut was right, so I kept walking. Eventually I was at the end of the train when all the compartments were full except for one. I look through the door to see no one except for a boy getting something from his bag so I decided to open the door.

I popped my head through the door and said, "Do you mind if I sit here, everywhere else is full." "No, not at all." He said still looking in his bag for something. I closed the door behind me and set Beauty, my pet ferret down on the seat and opened my bag to take out my favorite book: The Tales of Beedle the Bard. Once I closed my bag the rack above the seat was too tall so I struggled to put it away until I felt someone help me. It was the boy. "Oh, um, thanks." I said. "No problem. Nice book." He said pointing out my book. "It's a good book. I'm Luke by the way." He said as he stuck his hand out. "Luke Lunt." "Nice to meet you Luke." I said as I accepted his hand. "Wanna be friends?" I said with a head tilt and a smile. "I would love to be friends." He said as he returned the smile.

Then we looked at each other still in holding hands. No conversation, just staring at each other. He was the most handsome boy I've ever met. He was light skinned with brown hair and crystal blue eyes like if you were starring straight into the ocean sea. He was nice and sweet, polite. I'd just met the boy and he was already..., perfect. Our silence state was broken when we heard the sound of the trolley lady as she walks down the train saying, "Anything from the trolley?!" Then we quickly snapped out of it and went straight to our bags to get out money.

Then the trolley lady approached our compartment and she said, "Anything from the trolley dears?" And as I opened my moth to speak Luke says, "I'll have a cauldron cake with butter beer and whatever the lady will have." I looked at him, yep, nice, sweet, polite, and very generous. Then I looked back to the trolley lady and said, "I'll have the same." Then I smiled at him and said, "Thank you." He smiled back and said, "No problem. Well here's to us," He said passing me a butter beer and raising it up. "And to the journey the future has for us." I said raising my butter beer making them both clink.

We both drank a few sips and then set them aside to talk. "Well now since we're friends," Luke said "We should get to know each other. I'll start. Umm, what is your favorite color mines blue?" "Don't be weird but mines black." I responded. "Okay. That's not weird, I kinda like it too." He replied. "Okay, when's your birthday? Mines February 18." I said. "Mines April 27. Okay here's another question. What's your name?" He said. My eyes widened.

"I thought I told you my name. It's Madison." "Oh but what's your full name?" He said. "I can't tell you that." I said as I lowered my head. "Why not?" He asked. "Because if I do, you won't wanna be my friend and you'll just wanna get away from me." I said. "Come on it can't be that bad?" I took a deep breath and said, "Okay, here it is. My name is Madison...., Madison Narcissa Malfoy." He looked at me, got up, sat next to me and said, "Let's be the best of friends." I smiled and gave him a hug and he hugged me back. It looked like we were gonna be the best of friends. Then an announcement saying we were 10 minutes away from Hogwarts was announced and so we decided to change into our robes.

A few minutes later we finished getting dressed and packed and then there it was outside the window, the glorious castle, and my new home for the next 7 years, Hogwarts.