500 Reads Special Chapter

Oh

My

God

You guys.....

I HIT 500 READS(WE HIT 500 READS) I COULNT HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU GUYS SO THANKS SO MUCH FOR THIS. Btw you  should go check out my girl EVVFantasy .
SO HERES A 500 READS SPECIAL. ENJOY AND HAPPY EASTER AND APRIL FOOLS DAY! And for my Potterheads: Happy Birthday Fred and George Weasley! Well anyways here you go enjoy!

----------------------------------------------

"LUKE!" I shout as I wake up on the ground. It was cold. I look around at my surroundings to see where I am and I have no idea. I hear groaning and look to the side and see Albus laying on the ground full of bruises, punches, cuts, and blood. So was I. I didn't realize it until now. I took in the pain and ran to Albus before I collapsed right next to him. He was more beat up than me.

"Albus!" I said.

"COME ON ALBUS SAY SOMETHING!"

"Madi? Is that you?"

"Yes it's me Albus are you ok? What happened? Where are we?"

"I'm asking myself the same question." He said as I helped him get up.

"What happened to us?"

"I don't know. Last thing I remember was us running and then I blacked out and woke up here."

"Me too. All I remember was being an inch from Luke and the door about to escape and then I got hit so I sealed the door. I got up and started to keep running but they all started chasing me and then I got knocked out and they took us."

"Wait a second.......I'm starting to remember last night." He began to say.

"What happened?"

"They brought us here and then I started to hit Bellatrix with spells and block the ones she was throwing at you. You were trying to dodge them but you didn't have a wand and eventually she hit you and then all the Death Eaters ganged up on us throwing spells at us."

"Oh my god! It's all coming back to me! I remember now. One of them-OH!"

"One of them what?"

And then I began to tear up. "One of them did this." And I pulled up my sleeve to reveal a scar on my arm that was full of blood. It was the shape of the Deathly Hallows.

"Wait a second," He pulled up his sleeve to reveal the same bleeding scar. "I have it too!"

Then I started to sob. I'm so scared. I feel like I won't make it out of here alive. Albus came to me and wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh don't cry Madi. We're gonna get out of here ok. It's gonna be ok. Everything's gonna be ok." I hope.